1.5 mile run

hoggy

Reaction score
when you do your 1.5 mile run are you aloud to drop the speed down a little bit then back up or not?

cheers

hoggy

Reaction score
yes *text deleted* i tried it in the gym today to see where bout i was at.i was running at 16kph but i couldnt keep that up all the way through so i droped it down for a little bit then back up to 16kph.if you drop the speed down more than once will they say something??

cheers

Loz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
No, as long as you don't stop and finish in under 10 mins you'll be fine.

MAXPAIN

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
The guy at my pjft told me NOT to go below 15.5 kmh for a pass, but you can up and down the speed all you want they wont stop you.

Touchstone

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Aye, you can allow yourself a brief recovery time then wack it back up again.

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
You can do what ever the hell you want, if you *text deleted* run at 9 kph all the way its entirely up to you, of course you will fail. They are only civvy gym staff members, they are just there to make sure you don't cheat, give you advice and take down your final time.

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
So no hopping and holding yourself up as long as possible to leave the treadmill to go on its own? Damn :P

Layden23

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
wait this bull*text deleted**text deleted* is done on a *text deleted**text deleted*ing treadmill ? there is a second isn't there like where you run outside ?
*text deleted* is 22:02 good for 3 miles ?
cheers

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
The pjft is done on a treadmill.
(are you really from berlin?)