1 Week to go!!

Megalomaniac

Reaction score
So hows every one feeling??? The nerves are starting to kick in for me.
It's getting very real all of a sudden.

I've started to get my kit together, and I'm going to start cutting down on the training. Probably going to train up untill Friday, then take the weekend and monday off. How about you guys?

aethefox

Reaction score
i may just take monday off. i keep falling shy of 80 sit ups at the moment which is poo! i feel wierd at the moment thinking about the prmc because once we pass (not if) we will be starting a whole new life soooo yeah am a wee bit tingly!

zooby

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
same lads, haha where are yous coming from? i hope i aint the only one from glasgw, *text deleted* be a long journey on my own

waggy90

Reaction score
Yeah it's hit me now aswell; nervouse but excited at the same time, just going to enjoy it and give it all i've got! going to stop training friday as well, lads we don't *text deleted* feel *text deleted**text deleted*ed when we get there (sure they'll sort that out!). just got to support each other and give 100%

roberts1

Reaction score
days are counting down!

i just want to get stuck in!feel confident about everything apart from the pull ups!crap at them!*text deleted*,but yeah im also nervous!anyone going from Nottingham?if we stick together,no doubt well all pass like ppls said before!

waggy90

Reaction score
Well guess i'll see you lads tommorow! what time you all arriving?

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
Good luck lads, When doing the determination test, try and get to the front of the pack when your running so it saves you having to leopard crawl further *text deleted*.

zooby

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
alright lads, my farters going haha, a get there on the 1607 train, leaving my house at 6a.m *text deleted* be a long day