10th Feb

hobbsy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone on this one?
Long way off yet, 3 months or so of training, so plenty of time....i hope :)

hobbsy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* nice. Happy birthday for then *text deleted*.

Mnemic5

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Yep im on this one... first one in feb he said after the interview so i presume its this date

hobbsy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i think there may hav been one b4....but im not 100% mate. You get a confirmation letter when its booked. Hopefully you are though *text deleted*. Hows training going for ya?

Mnemic5

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Im seeing him tommorow anyways, got an cpo that i knew when i was in the navy myself *text deleted*.. so ill ask him tommorow to pencil me in for this one... he said hes going to grill me in my interview because im an ex matlow, the bugger *text deleted*...

trainings going good, no way near to the standard i set for my self but as you said above, plenty of time, so we should be in tip top condition come feb :)

Mnemic5

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
~Im around this date, Deffo sometime in FEB shes *text deleted* get back to me with a date so stand by fellas!:shakehands:
In the same boat here mate, seeing as theres a few of ya probably on this one, im going to ask for this date.

hobbsy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
ah good least theres a few of us, im 99% sure ill be on this one, just waiting for comfirmation, and making sure i dont have personal training exams on that week.
You guys aiming to do RT round early march? (providing we pass PRMC)
Training for me is going ok, written up a new programme, starting it properly next week, just *text deleted* go balls out now til PRMC and RT.

Davies.1990.

Reaction score
i hope i can get this sort of date.. got my psychometric on monday goodluck anyway.

Mnemic5

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Back form AFCO, ive stated i want this PRMC date and he said as long as i pass my grilling interview next week im on this :)

RM SHAW

Reaction score
Im on this 1 guys :kult:
Just gonn train hard from now on :: pressups score needs little work as I want to get it somewhere near 90 or 100 by prmc.... Im not happy with just doing 60 *text deleted*. Situps and pull ups are going very easy for me so just need to keep them up...100 situps and 8 pullups but think I cn do 10 .. just not tried it yet.

Gonn start road running in december :: at the moment im just in the gym and swimming to build my cardio levels up... Occasional jog on the tredmill...
Got to take the running gently *text deleted* to build myself bk into it... But im sure by prmc I will be able to smash the prmc runs etc and enjoy the experience and walk out with our boots with the rest of u :shakehands::applaus::kult:*text deleted* ..

Waiting to get confimation from my AFCO in january !! keep us upto date with your scores and training plz guys .. will be good to see some encouraging posts!
P.S If you wondering why I havent started road running ill try find the post ...

Mnemic5

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
P.S If you wondering why I havent started road running ill try find the post ...

Ha yeah just what i was thinking, you still have a fair bit of time though if you already have a sound level of fitness.

rich f

Reaction score
will most probly be on this prmc with ya lads!! jus waiting for them t get back 2 me.

Mnemic5

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Not long now fellas!!
Hows the training going!? Ive been riddled with injuries and niggles, my running could do with improving a fair bit, at the moment Im scraping a pass!
Im confident of the gym test tho so thats ok!
Afraid ive pulled out this one, And now aiming for a April PRMC date. Reasons being the past month ive been trying to shrug off my shin pains and its delayed my fitness, Been doing non impact CV but no substitue for running.
Another reason there has been a hickup with my med docs from the time i was in the RN so thats delayed me anyways. Bit gutting but onwards n upwards, just a minor 2 month setback mind.
Good luck when the time comes around..

Lumley

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Unlucky fella, i think ive got your place... because i got this date today, so guess i should start to greet the people on the same PRMC.

i really hope everyones training is going well! im going for it now... totally gunning training, and buzzin for the PRMC! hows everybody training progressing?

patrick-brown

Reaction score
alrite lads, just got my confimation today im got prmc on the 10th feb got a problem though most things ive got covered now but press ups are killing me after 35.

anyone got any ideas how to improve them hows everyones training going then nearly ready lads?

Lumley

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
as allways, il reconmend the "Evil russian pressup program" search it in gooooogle matey

thanks
charlie

patrick-brown

Reaction score
thanks lads i heard of this russian press up programme so have to check it out but like you both said the only way to get better is to practise.

peter i hav'nt done rmad i aint got the time now either was it like what prmc *text deleted* be like and did you pass?

1 more thing if we pass prmc on the 10th feb when would we be looking for enrolment to recruit training?