10th June PRMC

mecky

Reaction score
I`m on this one, passed one dayer on the 29th of april at brunswick dock in liverpool.Waiting for my briefing on the 12th fo may.

cowcowcachow

Reaction score
Im on this one too.

I found out the day after my RMAD in Glasgow on the 22nd of April. I needed 2 RMAD's cause I failed the run on the first one.

Geldy

Reaction score
i am on this one and cuming all the way from perth scotland, anyone finding any of the traing hard?? if so what parts

snoopy

Reaction score
10th june

hi mate im on this one aswell travelling from essex , only thing that im worried about is the running side of things hows your training going mate

Geldy

Reaction score
i cant do the press ups the close arm but can do 8 pull up i dont know iam trying so hard but cant do them

lynch216

Reaction score
hi im on this one coming from essex cant wait!

Application form: done!
Psychometric Test: Passed!
Eye test: passed!
Interview: passed!
medical: passed!
pjft: passed 8.39
prmc: 10th june

Jamie p

Reaction score
Im going to this one enall, hows everyones trainin going?
mines going ok, except the push ups i can do about 40, marine style is hard !

Geldy

Reaction score
i was talking to a ex marine and he has never done the so called marine style pressups he did them normal in prmc and past

Jamie p

Reaction score
well im just on about the ones they show on the marine site, people may just call them regular ones, but i think there quite hard. if i can do them my style it will be easy :-P

Gav1664

Reaction score
well im just on about the ones they show on the marine site, people may just call them regular ones, but i think there quite hard. if i can do them my style it will be easy :-P
Hey lad's, on the press ups you have to have your elbows in at all times or they take them off. Just don’t give up and remember you can rest but you have to stay in the press up position.

when i did mine i did about 35 just flat out in about 30secs and then my arm's started to burn so i had a little rest (in the press up position) for a few sec's then did another 5, few secs brake then another 5, little rest then another 5. By that point i had done 50 press ups with like 45 secs to do another 10 so I just kept doing 1's and 2's till i got told to stop.

try it see if it helps you like it did me

Jamie p

Reaction score
cheers for the info mate, when did you pass your prmc? just wondered how long it normaly is between prmc and rt?

jimmylad

Reaction score
im on this one, passed one dayer in edgbaston 22nd april, see u there lads