17th FEB

Ash

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Yea probably none of you on it yet i got a really late date because im going round the world over christmas, but just let me know if anyone is going in for then..

Cheers

RM SHAW

Reaction score
Ill book my PRMC tomorrow .. for FEB.. See what dates they come up with...
Probs wanting to be on it week or 2 earlier *text deleted*.. probs 1st prmc in FEB.

HF traverling

Ash

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Yea thats fair enough, keep me posted dude on when it is..

chadfj

Reaction score
prmc date

Ill book my PRMC tomorrow .. for FEB.. See what dates they come up with...
Probs wanting to be on it week or 2 earlier *text deleted*.. probs 1st prmc in FEB.

HF traverling

hey mate, just wondering, do we get to choose what dates you what to do our prmc? i travel from fiji to london next month for interviews, tests etc.. how long do you think till i go to prmc and if i pass that recruit training..?

cheers.. chad

McGarry90

Reaction score
Ive got this date provisionally booked for my PRMC, that is if all goes well on my PJFT and RMAD.

Fingers crossed!

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
Ill be in foundation when you lot come to see the foundation center *text deleted* (Y)

Ash

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
chad mate it will take a good couple of months to get through the application process, you have to wait like a month in between some of the things and once you've done your pjft you'll struggle to get a prmc date within a month..good luck with everything tho dude...

and mcgarry good luck with the pjft you should blow it, keep me posted on everything (Y)

Benb07

Reaction score
Hello lads, My name's Ben i will be on this PRMC too, how is everyone's trianing going?

McGarry90

Reaction score
Trainings going well cheers mate, constantly seem to be getting fitter and more confident with runs/press ups ect. What happened in your Oct. PRMC?

Lumley

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
hey lads, short question.. i got my PJFT on the 20th of dec, And by best guess il be on this PRMC, any1 think im wrong point me in the right direction...

But *text deleted*, my question is .. when did u lads pass ya PJFT's?

Ash

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
passed my pjft september 11th but im currently on a round the world trip as we speak and after detailed discussion with my afco we decided it was better that i did my prmc after the trip thus the late date..

training is not doing too bad, my pushups,pullups are going brill but my situps and running is slacking a bit due to the hot weather.. am finding that i cannot run as far so am becoming increasingly depressed with it all.. i still have 2 months to add finishing touches though so with a bit of determination, and luck.. should be all good..

hows everyone else's trainin going? have any of you had your lists for your prmc yet? i don't have a clue really on what to take :S

Benb07

Reaction score
Brill stuff Mcgarry. Failed the 3 mile 10.31 which was very dissappointed in. Upper body goign bloody great just need to creep my running back up now!

dazzaf111

Reaction score
alrite mate ..yeah i have got my prmc on that date ...cant wait:bigsmile:bigsmile:

Ash

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Agggh thers a lil mob of us now *text deleted*..

how old are you lads anyway?

lookin forward toxmas n things?

smash_da_bash@hotmail.com add me if u got msn

Benb07

Reaction score
Yes lads, keep rolling on.
Cant wait for christmas will be incredible! Add you soon pal

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Alright lads. I have my RT on the 16th Feb and normally what happens is you will walk around the foundation block for a little tour on the 2nd day (I think). So my troop will be in there! You get a chance to ask questions to the lads that are in there and walk about and say hello. Give me a shout! *text deleted* Good luck fellas.

Ash

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
what u look like luke ill keep my eyes peeled?

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
what u look like luke ill keep my eyes peeled?

about 5"10, slightly tanned and slim (ish) *text deleted*

Just give me a shout when you're in there!

Snihur84

Reaction score
Hey lads just got a call today im on this one too, hope everyone's training is going well? Where is everyone from? Im in milton keynes :rock:

Can't wait now *text deleted* up the training for a few weeks! :fight:

Gaz