Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

196 troop pass out. Have a good one lads

Discussion in 'Pass Out' started by joeyjonser, Jul 10, 2015.

1. joeyjonser

joeyjonser Member

App Stage:
    Application Submitted
    5th of November 2014 is when this troop started. There was only 45 or so of us after the first week so a relatively small troop from the start. We *text deleted*ed up a lot from day one. Got a reputation as a *text deleted* troop and got punished by the training team pretty much every night, be it room changes. Quick changes, 'extra phys' on the hill outside acom kit musters in the drill shed every hour upto midnight or whatever. We messed up in the gym a lot too leaving the pti's angry and us exhausted. I got huntered in week 7 and after a month or so in there feeling sorry for myself I opted out. (Tuss) Well today 20 weeks later what's left of 196 will pass out and we can all sleep easy there's a few more tough as nails top notch commandos now guarding our country and assets. Have a brilliant day lads and I will be in that square marching off to my duties one day. See you at unit.

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Mr D

Mr D Well-Known Member

Good post @joeyjonser ,well done for remembering your oppo's,and good luck for the future.

• Like Like x 3
  3. joeyjonser

joeyjonser Member

App Stage:
    Application Submitted
    I've been with them every step of the way! Metaphorically speaking of course. And thanks.

• Like Like x 4
  4. haycorkjc

haycorkjc Member

My son is an original of 196 troop & Kings Squad Passout was truly an amazing day.
    I know it will mean a lot to my son & his troop that you are thinking of them.

All the very best to you & I have no doubt that 1 day you will be on that Parade Square marching off to your duties, Never doubt yourself, You Can Do It x

• Like Like x 6
  5. Pingedsole

Pingedsole Well-Known Member

Top man @joeyjonser

Wishing you all the best when you get back into RT.

• Like Like x 3