2 gooduns

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
A man walks into a petrol station and says, "Can I please have a KitKat Chunky."

The lady behind the till gets him a KitKat Chunky and brings it back to him.

"No," says the man, "I wanted a normal KitKat, you fat b*tch."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two Jehovah's Witnesses were going door to door, and knocked on our door and my missus was not happy.
So she told them to ''*text deleted* off'' and did not want to hear their message, and slammed the door in their faces.

To her surprise the door did not close and, in fact, bounced back open.

She tried again, really put her back into it, and slammed the door again with the same result, the door bounced back open.

Now she was getting really pissed off and was convinced these rude young people were sticking their foot in the door. So she reared back to give it a slam that would teach them a lesson, when one of them said,

"Ma'am, before you do that again i think it would help if you moved your cat."

hughbrown

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Very good
Ill see your jokes n raise you...

Chris Reeve and Steve Hawkings walk into a bar for a pint...

Oh wait a sec.... :D

Blonde walks into a bar,
the Brunette ducked

hughbrown

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* ta, knew yad like it... its good to see people who can actually TAKE some banter.... *text deleted**text deleted** hate uni. Youd say something like that to sum1 at uni and they start protesting outside the fkin students union for being racist or sumfin.... they need to harden the fuk up some of these twits... anyway thats my rant of the day!:bud:

HAHA,
yea I know what u mean mate, the amount of times *text deleted* told one of my friends to stop being such a pussy, and the idiot ALWAYS has a fcuking cow, I mean FOR FCUKS SAKES, its a joke

S

Sotiris

Hehe it would seem that even Potential Royal Marines are a little tougher then your average Joe.

Q: Why do they use powdered soap in the navy?
A: Because it takes longer to pick up.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sam1 Gooduns! Jollies Bar 36