Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

201 kings squad

Discussion in 'Pass Out' started by babyh, Oct 28, 2015.

1. babyh

babyh Member

Hello everyone, I should have already done this as its nearly a week ago but better late than never!
    Firstly I just want to say a huge thank you and well done to the training team, they must be so proud!
    I arrived at CTCRM at 8:15am with my 7 month old son, due to surgery I was able to park inside the camp near the drill square which was very helpful. I was so excited and hadn't been able to sleep the night before.
    The welcome was wonderful and my little man got a special mention as he was the youngest person there.
    When the curtain went up and the men were all lined up in front of us my heart could of burst out of my chest with pride and love for my husband, he looked absolutely fantastic and I screamed so loudly when he collected his green beret. My man also won the academic award which still makes me giggle now.
    It was rather cold on the drill square but the live band made it all very worthwhile. The inspection took a little while but watching the actual drill routines was amazing. I am a dancer myself so was watching to see if he went out of time or missed a step but I was utterly impressed as he was perfect!
    Watching them marching down the main drag and seeing a lot of recruits and personnel was a wonderful experience.
    All in all it really was a brilliant day and it was lovely chatting to the new and old training team. Now trying to get my head around the fact he actually made it and better get packing haha

Couldn't be a prouder wife :D:D

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. Xerath

Xerath Well-Known Member

Congratulations :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mr D

Mr D Well-Known Member

Congratulations @babyh and very well done to your partner, great day isnt it !!, what draft has he got.

4. indigo7

indigo7 Active Member

App Stage:
    Partner
    It was a great day, one poor new marine overheated and passed out just at the end of the presentation - he'll never live that one down, poor guy was dragged off to the side.

OH was impressed with the drill, I loved the band and was glad there were blankets!

5. Caversham

Caversham Former RM Commando, Moderator

It will be a day that you will both remember for a very long time.

One thing to remember is that the OH of @indigo7 who has trained this Troop will be willing to serve alongside them, otherwise they wouldn't be on that parade ground, so BZ to all!

Alan

• Like Like x 2
  6. babyh

babyh Member

He's eventually going to 40 which in very happy about but off to driver training first

• Like Like x 2
  7. Mr D

Mr D Well-Known Member

Good Draft,Black Alligator to look forward to, best of luck to you.

• Like Like x 1
  8. babyh

babyh Member

Thank you :D he's already looking forward to that!