22nd november prmc 2016

Discussion in 'PRMC Dates - Discuss with others on your PRMC' started by Cannotwait, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Cannotwait

Cannotwait New Member

Hey guys.. just seeing who else is going prmc next week.. and I have a few questions.. I got asked to do my prmc on 1 weeks notice I was thinking I'd have atleast 4 weeks to learn core history and make sure I'm well rounded on my fitness but instead I have just 7 days (5 left).. I'm curious if I fail how long will it have to wa it to try again ?

2. Durxza

Durxza Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    It depends, if you narrowly fail then it will be 3 months, if it's a convincing fail then 6 months and if you're unsuitable for the corps then you won't be invited back. If you don't think you're ready then postpone it mate, not worth the risk. You should easily be able to learn the corps history in a week though!

3. Cannotwait

Cannotwait New Member

I wish I could cancel but they payed for the flights and stuff now.. I can do maybe 50 press ups and 50 sit ups... that's the only part I'm worried about ?

4. Durxza

Durxza Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    Ha, mate you'll be fine with those scores. The Thursday is where it gets hectic, trust me. Good luck.

5. Cannotwait

Cannotwait New Member

Thanks you've made me feel million times better by saying that I was under the impression it was 60 press ups 80 sit ups or fail?

6. Pongyaw

Pongyaw Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    Nothing to worry about if you are hitting 50 press ups and 50 sit ups. All you need to do now is keep your head in the game. Best of luck

7. C30

C30 Member

No, but there has been confusion about this recently, don't go by the website.

Have you done your press ups sit ups and pull ups to the beep before? and recorded your scores?

8. Cannotwait

Cannotwait New Member

Not to the bleep.. but I can do 65 press up no bleep and I can do 50 sit ups with bleep

9. MisterNifty

MisterNifty Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    press up bleep test -
    sit up bleep test -
    pull up bleep test -

do each one and see what score you're getting.
    press ups max - 60
    sit ups max - 85
    pull ups max - 16
    @Cannotwait

10. Cannotwait

Cannotwait New Member

I let you know what I get later after work thanks everyone

• Like Like x 2
  11. JayJ10255

JayJ10255 Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    Hey man just going to say don't be afraid to tell your afco that you'd like to change the date if you wish to, they will be totally fine if you've got a valid reason. I was a week and a half away from my PRMC and picked up an injury and definitely knew I wouldn't perform 100% and it was the other people's advice on the forum to let me know it's fine to change the date....so I did with a week to go and they were totally fine about it and understood

12. MisterNifty

MisterNifty Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    yeah exactly, its your first attempt not theirs! if you feel you can't do it then tell them, if they are that bad even tell them you are not feeling well or have picked up an injury!

13. Chelonian

Chelonian Well-Known Member

@Cannotwait Even if you think that the AFCO staff are "that bad" integrity is important.

Think hard about it. Ultimately, it's your call. If you think that you're not ready, speak with your AFCO tomorrow morning about rescheduling your PRMC. Nobody will criticise you for being honest. Good luck.

14. Cannotwait

Cannotwait New Member

But they've payed for flights from Scotland and I just dunno.. I was only worried about the sit ups because I thought I had to do 85

• Like Like x 1
  15. C30

C30 Member

You are the only person that knows when you're ready, that is a difficult situation you are in but if you do genuinely need to delay then make the call to your AFCO asap for a chat. The later you leave it the more thredders they will be! Good luck!

16. Cannotwait

Cannotwait New Member

Thanks for all your help I'll have a chat with them tomorrow thanks!

17. nat4118

nat4118 Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    Flights?! I thought the 9 hour train journey
    was part of my prmc -banghead-

• Hoofin Hoofin x 1
  18. AnyName

AnyName New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Is anyone else going on this prmc from Leicester?

19. Sheffblade

Sheffblade Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    I'm going on this prmc today. Couldn't have picked a worse day for it, as there's train cancellations everywhere-banghead-