24th September. PRMC

Discussion in 'PRMC Dates - Discuss with others on your PRMC' started by theunknown, Aug 7, 2018.

1. theunknown

theunknown New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Recruiting Test
    Anyone else got this date. Going to start a group chat if anyone is interested.

2. panderpop123

panderpop123 New Member

App Stage:
    Application Submitted
    Got my invitation today for the 25th of September? Give us a message would be great to meet a couple lads before going down!

3. Acog

Acog New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Also going down the 25th of September how confident are yous feeling if you don’t mind me asking lads and where yous at with your training press ups sit ups etc.

4. JayJ10255

JayJ10255 Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    Applied for this date but CTC shut till next week so can’t get booked in yet, already passed prmc so if you got any questions on what it’s like give us a shout

5. Acog

Acog New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    When you applied for mate 24th or 25th and just wondering how your doing it again did it expire or something ?

6. JayJ10255

JayJ10255 Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    It will be on the 25th.....every prmc starts on a Tuesday, so people saying the 24th will be on your prmc haha, no mate I got medically discharged after 1 month in training, so had to go through the application process again,
    Press ups :53
    Sit ups: maximum
    Pull ups: 12-14
    BFT:8:58
    Vo2: about 11
    What about you ?

7. Acog

Acog New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Ar right nice to have abit of comparison thank you I’m a bit behind you but working on it feel a lot more comfortable with the running side of things rather then strength.
    Press ups:40
    Sit ups:70
    Pull ups:10
    BFT:9
    Vo2:11-12

8. Acog

Acog New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Is there any other things you could recommend doing to prepare for endurance/assault course or does it really just come down to it on the day cheers.

9. JayJ10255

JayJ10255 Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    Probably focus on a few endurance runs, hill sprints, regular sprints, and *text deleted* I did none of that last time I went for prmc I was actually quite unprepared on the endurance side of things but on the last 10 mins of the endurance course I fell down twice infront I’d the prmc team just due to my legs freezing up and thought I was going to get pulled off the course but I just got up and grinding it out showing determination and they must of like that, majorly of day 2 is all in the mind....don’t give up and stay with the group and you’ll be fine

• Gen Dit Gen Dit x 1
  10. Acog

Acog New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Cheers bud much appreciated and good luck