26th April ROP

Grimey Arches

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
You guys have no excuse not to be absolute machines by the time you're down at CTCRM, I'm glad I won't be partaking in 'Pays to be a winner' with you lot!

thompson

Reaction score
around when did you guys finish your application? i just put in all my documents today, i just want a general feel for how long it takes to get a date for ROP

Benwolf

Reaction score
It's going to take a few months until you get a date. As after you've loaded your docs you'll need to get a medical phone call, interview, fitness test etc.

0DIN_

Reaction score
around when did you guys finish your application? i just put in all my documents today, i just want a general feel for how long it takes to get a date for ROP
I've been on the application for just over a year but thats purely covid related. I passed PJFT beginning of the year, got a PRMC date and then covid hit and it got cancelled! Had to then train for vPJFT and only now getting a date for ROP. Lots of hurdles but you roll with it! I wouldnt expect your application to take as long as mine, but bear in mind it is possible.

Hatters

Reaction score
I've been on the application for just over a year but thats purely covid related. I passed PJFT beginning of the year, got a PRMC date and then covid hit and it got cancelled! Had to then train for vPJFT and only now getting a date for ROP. Lots of hurdles but you roll with it! I wouldnt expect your application to take as long as mine, but bear in mind it is possible.
Pretty much in the same boat! Done an RMAD in Feb, done the PJFT there and had a PRMC booked for April. Now I've got my vPJFT this week, just had to think about all the extra Phys I was getting to get me through! haha. Best of luck for everyone on this ROP :D