Sponsored Ad

Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

26th august 2014 PRMC

Discussion in 'PRMC Dates - Discuss with others on your PRMC' started by Liamchatters, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Living!

Living! Active Member

App Stage:
    Passed AIB
    you lads going to start RT together?

2. Living!

Living! Active Member

App Stage:
    Passed AIB
    woah thats low! what was the main reason to so many people failing?

3. Grimey Arches

Grimey Arches Well-Known Member

App Stage:
    Joining other service
    Personally attempting to replicate Bottom Field and Endurance Course is what I need now, practice hill sprints,crawls,duck walks,drags, burpee's,squats and anything else that will sap your body and have an hour or so break then get back it at again, we was going for something like 2 hours on Bottom Field and 2-3 on Endurance Course, I admit I was never prepared for that.

You need to get to the point of being fatigued and keep pushing yourself so your body will get use to the intensity.

• Like Like x 1
  4. FFKWB

FFKWB New Member

Awesome. Do they give you a date before you leave, or is that a phone call for a date ?

5. stan

stan Member

2 fails on 3 miler, around 5 failed gym tests mostly through pull ups, couple got pulled off of bottom field, others wrapped, same for endurance course, hare and hounds a few got caught, and 1 I think stoped moving on the 4 miler back to lympstone..
    Yeah not the highest pass..

• Like Like x 1
  6. stan

stan Member

*text deleted* call them up buddy

7. Boogieman

Boogieman Member

Congratulations on passing lads! And to those who didn't make it this time, head up. Archie you seem to have an amazing attitude, you will undoubtedly smash it next time!

• Like Like x 3
  8. Léngth

Léngth Royal Marines Commando

Yeah 28 out of 51 people passed, I'll say what people dropped out on in my diary, but what I will say is, practice duck walks, and do them properly, because my god those and crawls are the worst things ever!

• Like Like x 1
  9. FFKWB

FFKWB New Member

Fair okay so only a handful of men passed then! @ArchieGrimm you know what's expected now so smash the training and you'll fly it next time! @Léngth crawls are they just led on *text deleted* stomach and elbows and you drag yourself along? Well done again lads. Got my PRMC September 30th

10. Léngth

Léngth Royal Marines Commando

Yeah proper commando crawls mate

11. FFKWB

FFKWB New Member

Kool I'll get in the back garden then haha

• Like Like x 1