3 month training diary

96Hoppy

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am starting a 3 month training diary after surgery to prove I am fit to join.
Has anyone got any of experience writing one of these and could share details etc and how best to set it out?

Thank you in advance.

Corona

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Training diaries can take many forms and can also be used as a motivation tool to chart your fitness development but also helps you see where your weaker areas are and helps focus a training schedule to focus on those areas as well as maintain your CV fitness.

A digital fitness diary which includes video training evidence together with the length, distances, timings, dates, frequency, elevation of your runs, such as smart watch or mobile app downloads are far more credible than a hand or type written diary with imaginary, unverifiable training schedules which demonstrate creativity and little else.
This post is useful for filling out the diary.

96Hoppy

Reaction score
A hernia repair in lower abdominal on both sides, I didn’t actually have a hernia it was a defect that means my groins were unable to work to full capability and was causing other injuries.

96Hoppy

Reaction score
A hernia repair in lower abdominal on both sides, I didn’t actually have a hernia it was a defect that means my groins were unable to work to full capability and was causing other injuries.
I was fully training again a month after surgery, 6 months after surgery now and fitter and stronger than ever.

codislife

Reaction score
100% add some video evidence. A pal of mine had to do this for a broken wrist, they took one look at him doing handstand push ups and workouts, and breezed over the rest.

96Hoppy

Reaction score
100% add some video evidence. A pal of mine had to do this for a broken wrist, they took one look at him doing handstand push ups and workouts, and breezed over the rest.
Cheers mate will do. Appreciate the help!

Blades1889

Reaction score
Maybe get a statement from your gym (if you go to one) that you’re a regular attendee?

New Threads