Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Please see attached revised PRMC Briefing Notes which will be implemented for all PRMCs from 30th Jan 15 onward.

Be aware there are some changes & a thorough read is recommended.

Attachments

• PRMC Brief 2015.pdf
    271.4 KB · Views: 2,257

MumtoRM

Reaction score
Blimey! Just read this am still amazed my lad got through this, let alone RT!!

:eek:

D

Deleted member 20902

Some people are saying the pressup's aren't done to the the beep, anyone verify this?

R4Robotics

Spectator
Reaction score
Some people are saying the pressup's aren't done to the the beep, anyone verify this?
I think it is a case of training to a bleep, which is harder and then be surprised on the day.

For the last 4 years they have said the press ups, sit ups and pull ups are completed to beeps, but this has not been the case.

in fairness I think recently the pull ups have been completed to a PTI saying bend/stretch.

D

Deleted member 20902

I think it is a case of training to a bleep, which is harder and then be surprised on the day.

For the last 4 years they have said the press ups, sit ups and pull ups are completed to beeps, but this has not been the case.

in fairness I think recently the pull ups have been completed to a PTI saying bend/stretch.

Yeah pretty good point really, to the beep movements are much harder, might change depending on the PTI

Grimey Arches

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
So I would presume it would be a bleep every 2 seconds?, would think they would use the total time of 2 minutes all up so whoever is left at the end would have max scores.

FreeCoaster

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone know where I could download the bleep audio track for push ups, pull ups...?

Rob20

Royal Marines Commando Moderator
Reaction score
Changes I noticed were exercises to the beep. Also, a minimum of 11.o on bleep test.
The scoring points seem like the POC if im correct, 400 points available rather than 6 per exercise. Would be good to see how the points are divided up.

ry07

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone know where I could download the bleep audio track for push ups, pull ups...?

Sean lerwill's youtube channel has them on mate, there's pressups, pullups and situps. I don't know if you can download
things from there I'm no computer wizz but hope that helps.

Xerath

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
That document says that you will be asked to strip and reassemble an SA80, yet on recent PRMCs people have said they're no longer doing this. Does it vary between PRMCs then?

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Above all, when it’s raining and cold and you just don’t feel like getting out the door for your day’s training session, remember that there’s another young man in your position who’s already out there putting in the miles, head up and focussed on his green beret – are you going out now?

Going to print that out and wrap it around my phone so when it goes off at 6 in the morning and I don't want to get up I've got to read that before turning my alarm off!

Wings

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I doubt the "team games" will be as fun as they word it

Wings

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Going to print that out and wrap it around my phone so when it goes off at 6 in the morning and I don't want to get up I've got to read that before turning my alarm off!
Too right mate