30th sep finally

andy5sm

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
thank god fo that never thought it would come:uglyhammer:

andy5sm

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
come on there has to be more people on this one i dont want to go on my own *text deleted*

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Im aiming for this one fella, re-interview on 26th August so ill know more then.

Loz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Just remember to keep the training up and not give in once your down there. Bet its been the longest six months you've had to wait Stacka *text deleted*, good luck and nail the *text deleted**text deleted**text deleted** this time!

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Just remember to keep the training up and not give in once your down there. Bet its been the longest six months you've had to wait Stacka *text deleted*, good luck and nail the *text deleted**text deleted**text deleted** this time!

Its been the longest six months of my life....but i still wake up every morning and think about it, and go to bed and think about it.

I'll do it this time im determined.....fingers crossed.

Thanks for the support.

Loz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
You never know at this rate we may end up on same RT. Not even letting failure cross my mind, the days are ticking down fast though and you start getting the odd day where you doubt yourself.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Yeah that would be good.

Im still concerned about my upper body strength excercises....but im working hard at it.

And my body feels in good shape, proper big pecs and everything. But my stamina needs work.

Loz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Haha total opposite, I keep threating about my Press up's. I keep getting to 30/35 in 1 min after a run and the last min where I'm hanging out doing 1-2 every 10 seconds ill some times slip up on form and I'm sure the PTI's wont be too happy about it. Managed to get level 10+ on Bleep test so a few more weeks and I reckon I can make 11/12.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Your about the same level as me, so i wouldnt too much.

Look on you tube, there is a video with some american master sgt, shows you a good regime to improve press ups.

There is also a resistance machine in my gym which targets the core muscle group that helps keep your posture during press ups.

As for running i just do loads of it.

See if you can get a sports massage, it does wonders for your muscles and helps the strength building process.

MAXPAIN

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
46 days left wooooohooooooooo
train train train b!tches

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Im having a gym test tomorrow to see how i compare with PRMC standards.

Im preparing big time, not going to fail this one.

MAXPAIN

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Should we have a callsign for when we're at lympstone so we know who the guys from this forum are, I was thinking like somebody would shout out 'wobbly tits' then we can group up have a chat *text deleted*

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Should we have a callsign for when we're at lympstone so we know who the guys from this forum are, I was thinking like somebody would shout out 'wobbly tits' then we can group up have a chat *text deleted*

Ifyou *text deleted* shout wobbly tits your welcome, ill keep my head down and dont attract attention to myself. he he

You cant miss me, im full of tattoo's

MAXPAIN

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
just a suggestion *text deleted*
on a serious note I'm sh!tting my self a bit, I 've read all the stories about PRMC and know all about it but at the same time I feel like I don't know whats *text deleted* happen, just really cant wait to get it over and done with.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
With out adding to your fear.........

..........its possibly the hardest thing you will have done to date! I kid you not, its insane!

MAXPAIN

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I'm just not *text deleted* give up even if I feel weak and pathetic I just cant give up, I have to pass theres no other option for me

andy5sm

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i cant wait but im kinda worried *text deleted* its changed scince i last did it!

andy5sm

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i dd it in 2005 got to rt and jacked for a woman on wk 5 like a beefer, but anyway, it used to be day1=morning gymtest 1 bleep etc, afternoon= assault course, 'extra phys' or confidence test, day2 morning= 3 miler, afternoon= gym test 2 followed by sprints