32 weeks

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Yes iam very stupid and you all know it, But you know the 32 weeks training, Does that include the 3 weeks leave you get? Or is it 32 weeks training and 3 weeks leave added on top of that?

so like 32 weeks take away the 3 weeks u have on leave making it really 29 weeks of proper training?

Cheers and sorry for the stupid question, But i was just curious and a mate asked me too!.

LukeJillings

Reaction score
Yes iam very stupid and you all know it, But you know the 32 weeks training, Does that include the 3 weeks leave you get? Or is it 32 weeks training and 3 weeks leave added on top of that?

so like 32 weeks take away the 3 weeks u have on leave making it really 29 weeks of proper training?

Cheers and sorry for the stupid question, But i was just curious and a mate asked me too!.
no *text deleted* if yu leve training for crimbo leve on say week 12 then yu will return afterthe leve on week 12 nothen changes

Gorillawizard

Reaction score
It's 32 weeks of 'training' not including the holidays. ie. you've just finished week 15 and now its your 3 week holiday, when you come back you start week 16.

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Ah ok, Thanks for answering my "Stupid" question.

Cheers lads
Sam

Layden23

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
but you can't take your leave whenever you want can you ??
and do u have to take all 3 weeks at once or can u spread it out ?

Illustrious

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
There are set times as to when Leave is. There's a post around here somewhere which states when the dates are.

matty630

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
you get 3 weeks in aug, couple weeks at christmas and a week or 2 at easter, these dates are based on when the training centre closes, and everyone takes them at the same time.