6 weeks and counting down.

Rob

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Theres no one coming on this date from the mfat forum either.

Might not be many people coming on our date shiloh...

james

Reaction score
theres 2 of u on this date, im on the prmc before u guys, looks like im on it by myself. Haha

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
james said:
theres 2 of u on this date, im on the prmc before u guys, looks like im on it by myself. Haha
Its only me on this date from this website mate .... the other guy rob had to cancel due to injury but form what i've heard there's about 30/40 on this date.

Gaz

Reaction score
Is it me or are you looking forward to this one mate....? *text deleted* :*text deleted*:

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Gaz said:
Is it me or are you looking forward to this one mate....? *text deleted* :*text deleted*:
*text deleted*... Umm i wouldnt exactly say looking forward to it Gaz more i just *text deleted* get there and get it done now ... though i'll probably not be saying that when i get there :*text deleted*:

Gaz

Reaction score
Like on the "bottom Field" or the last 100m of the 1.5miler...?? *text deleted* :*text deleted*: Know what you mean mate about getting it over and done with. Get well gutted when I read these post's of all the blokes so much further in the recruitment process! :cry:

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Gaz said:
Like on the "bottom Field" or the last 100m of the 1.5miler...?? *text deleted* :*text deleted*: Know what you mean mate about getting it over and done with. Get well gutted when I read these post's of all the blokes so much further in the recruitment process! :cry:
Yup you got it mate :D

Dont be gutted mate about wher you are in your app ... when i first came on here and was looking at the other guys posts about being at this stage and that, I was exactly the same! But you'll find after your tests at the afco things will start to move fairly quickly, Then you'll be at prmc stage before you know it and it'll be your turn ! :D

Gaz

Reaction score
Know what your saying, mate, cheers for that. Good luck anyway mate!

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Gaz said:
Know what your saying, mate, cheers for that. Good luck anyway mate!
No worries mate - feel free to message me anytime ! :D

Rob

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Not long to go now mate, Good luck! Wish I could of been there with ya.. Make sure you write us a big detailed prmc diary.

ste preece

Former RM
Reaction score
Good Luck

Here's wishing you guys all the very best of luck with your forthcoming basic training.

It’s a long difficult worthwhile journey. :eek:ops: :shock: :D

Good luck guys

Steve

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
yes all the best guys..

hope everyone get through ok and enjoys it

All the best

GreyWing

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Cheers for all the good luck messages guys ... here's hoping i'll be posting this friday with great news! :wink:

Cheers for all the support guys!