6th of January

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
I handed my application form in at the beginning of November,
and I was sent a letter telling me that my psychometric test would be on the 16th of December,
which I thought was a bit late but I didn't mind that much,
then I realised that me and my girlfriend are in Frankfurt for a couple of days in December,
and one of those is the 16th,
so I phoned up for a change of date,
and they said they'll try and get me on one earlier if someone drops out or a week later,
but I got a letter through my door today telling me it's on the 6th of bloody January.

Gutting,
anyone else have to wait 2 months from handing their application in 'til they did their psychometric?

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
I handed my application form in at the beginning of November,
and I was sent a letter telling me that my psychometric test would be on the 16th of December,
which I thought was a bit late but I didn't mind that much,
then I realised that me and my girlfriend are in Frankfurt for a couple of days in December,
and one of those is the 16th,
so I phoned up for a change of date,
and they said they'll try and get me on one earlier if someone drops out or a week later,
but I got a letter through my door today telling me it's on the 6th of bloody January.

Gutting,
anyone else have to wait 2 months from handing their application in 'til they did their psychometric?

You going through Brum?

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Should go through a smaller more personal AFCO, I am at Wolves, the CPO there is a good fella. Saying that they all know me up at Birmingham, even the Army guys.

But its a bigger AFCO lot's and lots of lads go there.

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
Should go through a smaller more personal AFCO, I am at Wolves, the CPO there is a good fella. Saying that they all know me up at Birmingham, even the Army guys.

But its a bigger AFCO lot's and lots of lads go there.

Wolverhampton's a good way from me,
don't know any others around here,
I see what you mean though,
I just went there because it's 20 minutes on a bus from me.