7 days and counting

jordy

Reaction score
3 days and counting for 968 troop

hello every1,in 3 days il off down to lympstone to start my rt with 968 troop[come on lads *text deleted*] whenever i get the oppotunity il add new post of my experiences,feelings and all round view of starting training and going through training,which will then eventually lead up 2 a 32 week diary,so if any1 wants any info then just pm me,cheers lads

jordy

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
All The Best Mate!.. Pass this 32 Week Training And you will earn your self the Green Beret and the pride of being a ROYAL MARINE COMMANDO! ... Good Luck mate!.. Give 110% on everything and you should get through it!.. :applaus: ... Cant wait for the day ill be doing the RT!.. Be absolutely quality just thinking that you could be a royal marine in 32 weeks time!..

Sam

Eddie

Reaction score
Yeah i'll finally be down there next week too (i first applied just over 2 years ago), getting a little nervous now can't wait though. Just wondering for the other guys who start next monday how many have managed to get all there medical documents?

Eddie

Brucey1

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Im struggling to get my immunisation certificate. *text deleted* have to pay for it i think

jordy

Reaction score
only justgot all my documents together,pain in the arse,wat extra stuffhave you guys added to your kit list?and is any1 stoppoing at reading on the way?

Eddie

Reaction score
I added see through zip lock bags because somebody told me too but thats about it really is anybody taking a buket? i know one lad said he's not but i dont want to be one of the only lads who doesnt take one. my train doesnt go through reading what about peoples train going through Birmingham?

mlewis123

Reaction score
Alright guys, don't take a bucket! You WILL get issued one so don't worry, they never use to issue them thats why there still on the kit list!

Matt.

Eddie

Reaction score
Alright guys, don't take a bucket! You WILL get issued one so don't worry, they never use to issue them thats why there still on the kit list!

Cheers mate, big help

Paulr2k2

Reaction score
The item's i will be taking for the 3 days at PRMC is
toiletries, bath towel, swimming trunks, she polish, thick socks, smart civilian clothing (jeans, trackies?) shirt tie shoes also do i need suit jacket?, flip flops, bests shorts running trainers and some money.

sorry about the long list *text deleted*, anyhting else i will need?

thanks