83 Kg what the....

AdamG

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I was 80kg a few weeks ago, looked slimmer and had way less fat on me but during the time I was 80kg, I always felt tired and like I had a lack of stamina. Now I put on the extra weight again, and I just feel so much more energetic and like I have some real power.

Losing weight can make your stamina decrease then? I'd like to get down to 75kg but with all this fu'cking *text deleted**text deleted* I've been eating latley, it seems like the only way is up with weight :laugh:

I'm improving pull ups and running though :D

So guys, how can I shed the pounds? Don't me physically as in what to do, I mean mentally. My mind isn't letting me but I need to convince myself that I need to lose the weight!

gedro

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Its called muscle mate :biggrin: :cool:

AdamG

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Its called muscle mate :biggrin: :cool:

What losing muscle or gaining it? I don't think I'm gaining that much muscle, but yes a lot of cardio makes you lose muscle.

I've had curry two nights in a row now, nothing better than a good old curry house!

Mnemic5

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Why loose the weight, if you just said so yourself how you have more energy, and power?

Touchstone

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I lost a stone in weight and I am exactly the same, fitness wise, as before. Same stamina, same amount of press ups etc. So it's win win...

v3locity

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
You may have found that you lost fat but gained muscle...
Do not know no expert ;-)

jim87spencer

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
In the past couple of months i've gone from beer gut and moobs to having a nicely toned stomach and tight chest and pecs, and its wierd because during the week i train and weigh around 78-80 then over the weekend i dont do anything, eat naughty things and i go in on monday weighing like 75... i've decided im not so worried about how much i weigh anymore, i look more at how my body is changing shape and how strong i am.