8km good time ?

Layden23

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
heya mates,
just spent my sunday at a race about an hour outside of Berlin. Had a class time and was quite pleased with my time and positioning. I grasped 3rd place in my age group and my time was 35.27
am chuffed but no with time i can do much better:saythat:. is that good though compared to the times we are going to need ?
feedback please
cheers

Richard

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Yea its an ok score mate. 8km is roughly about 4.5 miles. When i run i try to run at 7mins a mile, so when i finish my 3 mile run in 21mins or so. But the answer to your question is yes its a good score keep it up!
Good luck mate.

F.M.J

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
for 8 Kilometers/4.97 miles? yup thats quite a good time you got there! im comparing it with the 5.5 miles (8.84 Km) in 43 minutes, but yes you got a good time!

Blanio

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
It's more than good, it's bloody brilliant mate.

F.M.J

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
heya mates,
just spent my sunday at a race about an hour outside of Berlin. Had a class time and was quite pleased with my time and positioning. I grasped 3rd place in my age group and my time was 35.27
am chuffed but no with time i can do much better:saythat:. is that good though compared to the times we are going to need ?
feedback please
cheers

your 8km run is roughly the same pace as my 8.8 km run! could be better, but still good- wouldnt say brilliant though- remember this is kilometers not miles!

Layden23

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
cheers lads
yeh keeping it up, but *text deleted* start getting on those treadmills more often so i can really get down to the nitty gritty with the times and so on

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
U 4.8km run Training Plans and Diet Suggestions 2