959 troop

Boataimer

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
theres quite a few of our lads in that troop. will have to keep an eye on that link.

v3locity

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Would be good if there was! I think one of them is my mate, it is his name and i think the timing is about right!

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah a couple from here where in 959 troop, just think, they're probably in Afghanistan now.

Daz-PRMC

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I was in training in '02 with the DL of that troop, Cpl P*text deleted**text deleted**text deleted*n. One of the fittest lads I'd ever met (phys wise, you weirdos) and obviously doing well in his career now

I would be gutted rejoining and having him as my DL, I'd get nothing but *text deleted**text deleted* *text deleted*

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
what is this??

ATTENTION

there is a presentation at week 15 of 959 troop near the end of the photos there on the parade square,

what is this for?

NINJA CAN YOU SHINE SOMELIGHT ON THIS?

Thanks

Macca

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Yeh its the pass out of week 15 or phase 1 pass out, means your a professional soldier so they have a presentation pal, and on comes the green belt

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
thought it was something to do with passing phase one or something.

thanks again

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
the day 959 troop passed out i posted a thread to see if anyone from on here was in there and ninja put some old links on from december whem they were just about to go

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
oh and with the afghanistan thing......i dont think 3 commando brigade is in afghanistan at thhe moment......they are being deployed in the coming months though

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HHHNNN 959 troop General Royal Marines Joining Chit Chat 3
Lukey 959 Troop Jollies Bar 2
U Troop query Parents & Partners 2