972 troop

Paulr2k2

Reaction score
just got mail today, notifying me this is my troop:D 5 weeks from now must train hard

akerfish

In RT
Reaction score
im hoping to be on this one. prmc on the 24th june. if i pass im gona request this troop.

cowcowcachow

Reaction score
Im in this troop

Passed my PRMC on the 13th of June. I wanted 971 troop on the 14th of July but it was full.

I can't wait to get down there and get started.

Great thing is. We're only there for 3 weeks or so then we get 3 weeks paid leave for summer. At least foundation will be out the way.

Adam

Reaction score
If all goes well on my PRMC, i was told i would be placed in this troop.

Adam

Reaction score
Akerfish u best be joinin this date, MOP MAN

akerfish

In RT
Reaction score
yeah adam dont worry i really do want to join this date. i hope you will be there so i got a familiar face there. *text deleted* im suprised you mentioned the mop. i thought that course was brilliant. i loved it. i will speak to my afco tomorrow and beg for this date.

R

Resigned

i have found out today i am also in this troop, can't wait to get down and stuck in!

akerfish

In RT
Reaction score
wooh hoo i got this date. scholes dave and adam. i think you guys were on my prmc. cant wait

dave2345

Reaction score
*text deleted* i fink u were the guy in the room i was in tht liked tht broom.

akerfish

In RT
Reaction score
nah mate it was the mop. get it right *text deleted* adam still has the video and pics of the mop walk and of the 'head edd' *text deleted*. dave2345 where bouts in the room were you? i cant picture what you look like? who were you? *text deleted*

R

Resigned

i was on that prmc but i was in the 1st room on the right with the lad who was on it like a tramp on chips! ive got my final briefing today! see you all in a few weeks!

dave2345

Reaction score
i was the guy that was 16 bottom bunk below the guy from Mayorka n i was the guy that wore orange 2 bib, and i drew with you on the bleep test and assult corse

akerfish

In RT
Reaction score
dave 2345. ahh now i remember. *text deleted* whats your surname? in the troop the sections are done alphabetically. with any luck you, me and adam might end up in the same section. it would be great to be with some familiar faces.

akerfish

In RT
Reaction score
yeah training is brilliant!! NOT! i have been wearing my boots in and last night i was out on the coast path, the blisters i can cope with, but i tripped and now my ankle is all swollen and hurts like a mother fukr. i aint gona be running until rt and jus hope its better in time

akerfish

In RT
Reaction score
oh and also adam jus pm'd me. turns out he got 15th sept instead. so hes not on this course.

akerfish

In RT
Reaction score
now that 971 has gone yesterday, we r next. uh oh, im starting to get scared now, i remember how i felt turning up at prmc and im dreading getting that feeling again. but i suppose it will be easier this time *text deleted* i have some sort of idea whats coming, on prmc it was like stepping into the unknown. any one else getting nervous yet??? 13days left.:worried: