9th November ROP

Mumma23

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I really feel for you. Yes, part of being a RM is about being flexible and adaptable and dealing with change with little or no notice, but equally it has made things really tricky for you. Hope you get a new start date soon and good luck over the next few weeks of waiting.

Duality

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Also look at agency warehouse work. They often don't need timescales of how long you'll be around. Some of them are happy to know week to week what shifts you can cover.

HAWJ94

Reaction score
News from the AFCO this morning is that we’ve been put back until the 23rd now, confirmed on the portal. Numbers have decreased from 85 to 65, so with that some individuals would be postponed even longer.

Jrod7

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
News from the AFCO this morning is that we’ve been put back until the 23rd now, confirmed on the portal. Numbers have decreased from 85 to 65, so with that some individuals would be postponed even longer.
I'm now on the 23rd aswell

Apollo73

Reaction score
Was on for the 26th Oct, pushed back to the 9 Nov. Still on for that as far as I know, will post if anything changes. Anyone else still on for the 9th?

HAWJ94

Reaction score
Was on for the 26th Oct, pushed back to the 9 Nov. Still on for that as far as I know, will post if anything changes. Anyone else still on for the 9th?

I think everyone from the original 9th has been pushed back now mate.

New Threads