A copy of the Bleep test

Ben-wales

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone know if i can get a copy of the bleep test? and hopw far apart they are? wouldn't mind doing this a few times a week to have a blast at

:women:

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
yeah you can download one of the marines site when you go on get fit there is a section of downloads and you can get it for your ipod or mp3

Richard

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Yea you can download a mp3 somewhere on the Official Marine website last time i checked. The CD i had got has 2 different Lenght runs. One is 15 metres and the other is 20. You will have to check how far you have o run when you do your PRMC becuase i dont no.

Rob Wallace

Reaction score
I think its 20 metres, if not train at 20 metres and then a 15 metre will be a piece of cake on your prmc.

Necki

Reaction score
Anyone know if i can get a copy of the bleep test? and how far apart they are? wouldn't mind doing this a few times a week to have a blast at
Heres a link to a copy - the guy is Australian/new Zealand-ish so its a bit annoying but hey its mostly just beeps :cheesy:
http://www.runtheplanet.com/img/trainingracing/training/bleep_test.mp3
(P.S; its from a non RM site - found through google)
I think its 20 metres, if not train at 20 metres and then a 15 metre will be a piece of cake on your prmc.

Yeah, every time I've ran it we did it to twenty metres so assumedly that would be the case.