A para, a bootneck and a matelot

R. M. Pitt

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
A para, a bootneck and a matelot,
all go to see a car salesman who say's "I'll give ya a good deal on a motor depending on the size of your *text deleted**text deleted*"

Bootneck drops his pants, "Wow 14 inches, here ave a brand new ferrari" say's the salesman.
Off drives the bootneck..

Matelot drops his pants to reveal his 12 inch love length,
"Wow 12 inches, here take a brand new porsche" say's the salesman.
Off drives the matelot..

30 minutes later as the matelot is turning into the high street he see's the bootneck standing next to his written off ferrari half way through woolworths window pissing himself laughing.

matelot pulls up and say's "What the f@#k are you laughing at, you've just totalled your ferrari"

"I know" say's the bootneck "but i've just seen the fu@#ing para drive past on a moped"!!

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
haha!

GOLD!!:laugh:

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
talking of which, since some marines go through parachute training at RAF Brize Norton (bascially becoming para-marines) why do we still have a para reg? why not just increase 3cdo to 4 cdo and have one of the cdos a para-marine cdo?

hughbrown

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
talking of which, since some marines go through parachute training at RAF Brize Norton (bascially becoming para-marines) why do we still have a para reg? why not just increase 3cdo to 4 cdo and have one of the cdos a para-marine cdo?

yea
Commando trained Paratroopers would be really nails

New Threads