A Tank just drove past my house...

Jewell

Reaction score
No seriously it did...

Im house sitting for a week in Pembrokeshire and next to a tank range and i mean NEXT....

from 9am to 9pm,challenger 2 tanks etc firing away and gpmg,50 cal noises....

im so bored...

wake up at 7:30am...3 mile run,press ups,pull ups and sit ups and at 9am im bored....

but i do have access to a 3 shot shotgun...could go welsh hunting...

Jewell

Reaction score
funny you should mention that...
few royal mates are coming up friday and we are going to have a look around the base....see what essence chicks we can find as he says hahaha

Windy_Chris

Reaction score
you down Castlemartin way Jewel? Jus thinkin better not be my missus u try an pick up *text deleted*

Windy_Chris

Reaction score
If you *text deleted* interestin nite out Jewel paddles in Pembroke last time i was there some fella was runnin round outside with an axe.... cleared the crowds straight in.

Jewell

Reaction score
*text deleted**text deleted*ing ell..small world...

Yep Castlemartin...you live here? if ya did you must be within 100 metres of me typing this or ya missus....
whats her name? i might know her already...
Peeps are more than welcome here...i got the place till monday and im quite well known for house par-tays!

Midnight_assassin

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
right lads wales it is! I'll bring a crate and some friend, *text deleted* be about 8 hours worth of driving! you bring the lasses mate! local girls are always good! *text deleted*

Windy_Chris

Reaction score
Same county different end, good surf and climbing down that neck of the woods tho. ideal house party country who's *text deleted* moan about a little noise when there's f*text deleted**en huge explosions down there all the time *text deleted*

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* people running about with axes and challanger 2 tanks having a war in your back garden. who the hell can be bored with all that going on!?

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i'd love to see Jewell when he's a trained marine and came back from afagan or something. hears a GPMG and 50 cals. fires followed by the tank and jumps into the bush shouting fire control orders and doing break contact or assault drills *text deleted*

Midnight_assassin

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted*, will be walking around clubs looking up everyone as potential targets etc *text deleted*

Windy_Chris

Reaction score
it's the sheep you need to watch out for though, look into their eyes. enough to make a grown man weep!

Jewell

Reaction score
local girls round here go by the names of Tom,Dick and Harry *text deleted*....

there still shooting at 9:30pm and its quite loud.....*text deleted* feel for the little kids in the area...

Yeah this place is probably the best around for house parties....get smashed on the beach which is awesome then drive/walk back to the house and get even more wasted....woohoo!

girls round here are piss poor.....ive seen more attractive terds....welsh women for ya!

Windy_Chris

Reaction score
my missus aint half bad you must be looking in the wrong place! you *text deleted* come to the north of the county they all look like angels (or arse depending on the amount of consumed alcohol)