About the renaming the UK thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
I think what some of you wrote on there was bang out of order,
when you're in the marines you will work alongside people of many different nationalities and races,
and they can do their job just the same as you,
so book your ideas up as racism has no place in the military.

Joe

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
Oh and the p word is racist,
the suffix of stan means land,
so at one time it might have been OK to say land of the Pa...,
but people used it in a derogatory way,
to refer to all people who are asian,
so the term has now become racist,
as it is used in that way,
saying someone is a *text deleted**text deleted*stani is OK if they are,
but the reason you use the p word,
is to be racist,
and not for any other reason.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
I agree here.

Proudtobebritish, you are astonishing. I never believed racism exsisted in this day and age. Im gob smacked.

I know we have a laugh, and i can be just as crude as the next guy. But vile racism like that is out of order.

What message does that give out to the recruits from different countries.

Stoker PM sent. Im not happy

Srew

Reaction score
I didn't see this thread so it's not really for me to comment, but if it was about the amount of foreigners in this country then I think there are far to many who come over here to scrounge and do *text deleted**text deleted* all. I hate it when come here from abroard and complain about the way we live. I work in a prison and if I told you that 3/4s of people in there are foreign would that change you're mind. Saying that theres plenty of hard working foreigners, theres lots in the military and I agree theres no need for racial abuse.

crackhour

Civilian Member
Reaction score
Proudtobebritish, consider yourself on the naughty step!

Ahhh WTF, we all say things we sometimes shouldnt!

Ok now you can get the beers in *text deleted*....(ill have a trebble lager!)

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Thats a Culutural thing, not a Race thing.

End of the day the thread in question was racisit! And i for one will not tolerate it.

All involved should be ashamed.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Its also a good point that only the young were involved.....says a lot for maturity and growing up.

Jewell

Reaction score
i have black and indian family members.....i can bet you hes very young and has about as much life experience as my little toe....

I can laugh at what he says as it was such an uneducated rant and pathetic,it was actually funny...

But laughing aside....the guy blatantly cries to himself when he masterbates.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
I agree Jewel,

God knows what his parents are like.....

crackhour

Civilian Member
Reaction score
Oh and the p word is racist,
the suffix of stan means land,
so at one time it might have been OK to say land of the Pa...,
but people used it in a derogatory way,
to refer to all people who are asian,
so the term has now become racist,
as it is used in that way,
saying someone is a *text deleted**text deleted*stani is OK if they are,
but the reason you use the p word,
is to be racist,
and not for any other reason.
Dude you dont have to censor the word *text deleted**text deleted*stani ! *text deleted* (what a twonk):doh:

Pakkistani .....There I said it..:dontaskme:

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
My intention is to delete the thread however I've left it locked for all to reflect and to add my tuppence at the end of it. It will be deleted in due course.

From the sites' perspective we cannot accept racism on any level, whether spoken in jest or whilst under the influence & if people view this as censorship, then that's fine by me but the stance will remain unchanged.

FletchPRMC

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* I think one of the worst things about it was the "Im not being racist but all *text deleted**text deleted*s smell and should *text deleted**text deleted* off"

How the *text deleted**text deleted* can that be justified as not being racist? Also from that comment it is clearly seen that the poster knows that racism is wrong, otherwise he wouldnt of felt the need to say he wasnt being racist in the first place.
Disgusting.

hughbrown

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
The thing is the reason the people from other countries are seen badly is because they are in the public eye and people notice it more even though Brits also commit crime etc and seeing this might make people think badly of the Marines although unfortunatly it might sometimes be true. There are teachers/students that use this site for material and if they see the racism it will badly reflect the whole of the Armed Forces.

Overall i hate that people think off race all the time for example here in SA if a white man gets a job over a black man it is seen as racism but the only racists are the people that say that it is racism, otherwise it would just be one man who is more qualified than the other but people are so aggro that they think the world is out to get them

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* I think one of the worst things about it was the "Im not being racist but all *text deleted**text deleted*s smell and should *text deleted**text deleted* off"

How the *text deleted**text deleted* can that be justified as not being racist? Also from that comment it is clearly seen that the poster knows that racism is wrong, otherwise he wouldnt of felt the need to say he wasnt being racist in the first place.
Disgusting.
Agree with you there mate.. Well said. :laugh:

Sam

TheBaker

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
What a tool, I was wary of his username anyway.

You know things are f'd when you see such bad connotations.

akerfish

In RT
Reaction score
which thread are you guys talking about? who wrote what and when? im curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.