Abu Hamza off to the USA

Ty

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Im not sure if anyone has seen the American movie Sicko, but it was interesting. It describes how bad the American health care system is, and how much money people spend to get such basic health coverage. Anyway, the point being is that the individual doing the documentary, Michael Moore, goes to the Terrorism camp in Guantanamo bay to see how they are really being treated. They are getting full course meals, full dental and health care service, a swimming pool, T.V with cable channels, computer access daily, and a tennis court and gymnasium. Michael Moore himself couldn't believe what he was seeing. It's like a resort for these individuals compared to Iraq and Afghanistan. I was pretty disgusted that America does this for so called terrorists, while there own people, mainly veterans, are on the street left to cope with nothing.

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
Well our prisons beat that my friend, in fact if you knew his xBox tag, he'd probably give you a game on his xBox from his prison cell tonight.

Not in Supermax he ain't, when he gets to America, he's in his single cell 24 hours day, no xBox, no TV and no radio. He gets let out 1 hour per week, no bleeding heart liberals over there.

Once you go in there, you don't come out.

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
I hope they "disappear" Cpt Hook for a very very long time and never see's the light of day again!