Accademic Tests

Rikko

Reaction score
Ive been told that if you scored less than a D in GCSE maths and english you have to sit tests on PRMC. I thought that was the reason behind the apptitude tests taken during the selection stage. Does anyone know anything about these tests as my school yrs weren't the best years of my life and i dont want to have got this far only to fail on something as silly as that when i have picked so many qualifications and life skills since leaving school 8 yrs ago.

Rikko

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Hiya mate,

Not to worry you or anything but you got to take the tests if you have anything below a C in GCSE Maths, Science or English.

Now in saying that mate, the tests in question are basic Numeracy & literacy tests, I had to do the numeracy test and i passed it so dont be stressing. Its all basic stuff! The tests are all done on computer and are mixture or mutliple choice and working out the answers yourself.

Shiloh

MIKESW

Reaction score
Are these tests done against the clock or done at your own speed?

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
At your own speed mate as far as i remember, if your doing both test (numeracy & literacy) it shouldnt take you any longer that 45/60mins.

If any of you have any concerns just brush up a little on the english and maths side of things, this may help >>click here<<

Honestly guys i dont remember them being that difficult.

Shiloh.

Rikko

Reaction score
Are these tests a pass or fail then mate or is it just to see if you still have the ability to learn.

Rikko