Accesing ARRSE

spiderman

Reaction score
I don't know where this thread should be. Feel free Moderators to move it. I have been told of the army forum ARRSE but from some reason my computer and my computer only I cannot access it. Some help from any one because I am think on computers. Here is what it says when I try to access the site:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function themeheader() in /net/sywww/sypath/cpgn2/header.php on line 113

Some help would be great cheers lads.

gedro

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Don't know mate, but its working for me. I go through spells where I can't get on it for a few hours, sometimes days, giving various error messages, but 99% of the time it works for me.

et-adams

Reaction score
I have EXACTLY the same problem. Hence, as an Army boy, why I'm here. I emailed the moderators a few days ago but, predictably, they haven't responded.

They're probably too busy censoring posts.... communists

spiderman

Reaction score
*text deleted* it has not worked for months for me really P*text deleted**text deleted**text deleted* me off now. Thanks any way mate

spiderman

Reaction score

Thanks mate thats a big help now I will be frequent on both sites. How did you find that out?

Ninja Edit: Also Lifted from Rum Ration:

Bad_CO said:
I'd like to point out that ARRSE has been fine for ages! It might be that you are one of the small number having the "Fatal error: Call to undefined function themeheader()" problem:

We know that a few people are still getting this which is unfortunate but I believe the following *should* cure it:

Code:
1. Go to: http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/index.php?prevtheme=ARRSE2

2.  Then go to: http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Your_Account/edit=prefs.html

3.  Select "ARRSE2" as the theme and then "Submit"

We'd be keen to hear from anyone for whom this works or doesn't. Best method of contacting us is via the Contact Us Form.

daz665

Reaction score
Thanks mate thats a big help now I will be frequent on both sites. How did you find that out?

I wish I had a really clever explanation, but after trying to find the problem myself I gave up and typed your error message into Google. Turns out it was quite a common problem for people on the ARSSE forum and someone had wrote that fix out.

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
"themeheader()", tis the key word said individual looked at to find solution.

et-adams

Reaction score
The Parachute Regiment, Spimerman. I start Sandhurst in January.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ninja_Stoker Rum Ration and ARRSE military forums hacked? Military News and Clips 1
Tanter ARRSE website =O Jollies Bar 13
W Arrse - a6 Jollies Bar 70