Access to Parents forum

YNWA_Kaiser

Reaction score
Hi - could I get access to this area to pick up any hints/tips to support our son through the process!

fdh2020

Reaction score
Hello, Please can you enable me to access P&P so I can get hints etc for my son who is currently going through test/training process. Thanks

Johnny_Anonie

Reaction score
Hello, Please can you enable me to access P&P so I can get hints etc for my son who is currently going through test/training process. Thanks
Welcome.

No problem at all, you should now have access. Please take a moment and introduce yourself within the P&P sub forum.

fdh2020

Reaction score
HI There,

Many thanks! My Son is currently undergoing his 4 week test/training as we speak down in Lympstone so keeping everything crossed that he does not get injured etc... half way through the process :)
Cheers

Johnny_Anonie

Reaction score
Well you are definitely in the right place. It’ll be a bit of an emotional rollercoaster for you as a parent. Always remember that often no news is good news when your son progresses into mainstream training. Lack of contact from him is to be expected, especially in the early days.
You’ll find a wonderful community of fellow parents and partners within the sub forum who will be able to answer any questions you may have- so don’t hesitate to ask!

Best of luck to you and your cub, it will be a hell of a ride but it’ll be worth it.

fdh2020

Reaction score
Thanks Johnny!

Indeed I had noticed the calls have dropped :) he seems to be doing well although many have already started dropping out due to injuries.
We are keeping fingers crossed as he has (like so many others) put in so much prep to get there.
Cheers Fred