Accomodation

NimrodZA

Reaction score
Hey guys, Ill be in the UK in May and need to look at arranging accomodation to stay? Which areas should you be looking, also if you know of anything availible let me know

OneMoreWrap

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Is this to kick off the process or a certain arrangement?

OneMoreWrap

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I take it you have contacted the overseas careers line?? Maybe they would be best to help you out?

Onetwo

Reaction score
I'll be staying in at a "house" in Plymouth for 35P a night. I'll be there for the month of May.

Eyebrows

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I'll be staying in at a "house" in Plymouth for 35P a night. I'll be there for the month of May.
?35 per night is pretty expensive. How long will you be staying there? Just to give you an idea, you can get some house shares that are about ?80 a week. Or you can rent a half decent flat for about ?450-500 a month (about ?15-?18 per night).

NimrodZA

Reaction score
yeah im also looking at a houseshare for more or less 100pounds a week

Onetwo

Reaction score
To make things clear I meant pounds not pence.
I'll be there until the first week of June. It's their best room in a nice house, in the perfect area. Normally they charge 75?. They also serve breakfast.

Plymouth is nice enough in May that I also wanted a bit of a vacation. I've looked into spareroom and finding a short term let was near impossible.