ache in left foot

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
hi guys

i was running today and after 3 miles or so i felt an ache in my left foot so of course is stopped.

sat down and it felt like it was a lack of blood going to my foot because as i took my shoe off i could feel the blood and the feeling back in my foot.

i thought at first it was beacause my shoes were on to tight, wasn't that. maybe the trainers i run in but there fairly new asics so im puzzled as to what it is.

any help guys.

cheers in advance

cj

M

MTW

hmmm going back on my medical experience, i would say you are showing the early symptoms of "ache foot"....yes, i reccomend you take, 3 red fruit pastels, half a rich tea and a murrey mint twice daily for a month.

M

MTW

*text deleted* sorry, but dude, your asking a load of random people on the internet why your foot aches.......im pretty sure no one on here is a doctor, and even if there was one, they would have trouble diagnosing you over the internet, it could be any number of things mate. rest it, and if it gets worse then see the doc. or a physio.

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I'm an idiot when I want to be, so essentially a doctor... how can I help?

But seriously, it's prob the shoes. on too tight or something. If it keeps happening, try it in your old shoes - if it happens there off to the GP with you.

Touchstone

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Well posting a query on the internet is a lot easier then getting an appointment to the doctors which will take about 8 months by which time your foot will have fell off and you will have syphilis.

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Hahaha Touchstone, poor experiance with the doctors round you eh?

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Why, of course.

running or stopping?

stopping *text deleted* it was *text deleted* pissing me off, thats why.

i generally keep going through the pain but it physically stopped me from running.

et-adams

Reaction score
Oh, I must have been confused by your use of the word 'sore', and not agonising. My bad. See a doctor. If you cant for 8months, go to A and E and pretend it's worse than it is.

They'll love that.

What kind of pain and where, specifically, in your foot?

Touchstone

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Hahaha Touchstone, poor experiance with the doctors round you eh?

Yes. I have a problem of my own but it would probably take ages. I am having multiple nosebleeds. I had 4 yesterday and 5 throughout the week, begining to annoy me.

FletchPRMC

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
running or stopping?

stopping *text deleted* it was *text deleted* pissing me off, thats why.

i generally keep going through the pain but it physically stopped me from running.

An ache, that you thought was mild enough to be caused by your shoe stopped you from running? *text deleted*.

I also like how you say, when you felt an ache you obviosuly stopped running, then later you went on to say that you usaully run through pain, *text deleted* crazy child, make your mind up.

Seriously, if its persistent go to a doctors.