adam collins

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Ive seen a bebo profile of him but i think its fake. Dont have the link either i lost it but type his name in the search engine for bebo.

Boataimer

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
fair play to him though, wanabe stuntman or not hes got the green lid.

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
From what i remember he was backtrooped and medically discharged however he could have applied again.

THE ISH

Reaction score
Yeah he did pass out lads! i was speaking to the welfare warrant officer who investigated his claims of bullying in training and he did go into hunter for a bit but he passed out last year as a good lad im told, he joined with the wrong intentions but finally saw the light and is by all accounts a hoofin Marine!!

Nacnud

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Watched him on Commado on the front lines, he wasn't bullied, and you don't simply do the commando course to fill out your CV... joined with the wrong intentions, oh well, he's changed his ways and passed out, and he has the green lid, good on him.

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
That bebo profile has *text deleted* be fake. It makes him look like the biggest *text deleted**text deleted* ever.

Peter.G

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, you can't really judge him if he's past the training, well done to him!

Also, a few pictures along though, there are some very dodgy ones.....
Now I'm worried.

(like the one where they're all tucking their family jewels between their legs to look like women, standing infront of a tank in afghanistan)

Peter.G

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Why cant you judge him? There a rule book now is there?
I wasn't a fan of him as he made himself to look a bit of a plonker to be honest.... Firstly saying he joined for wanting to be in the elite only to later saying "its not my main goal" and wanting to enhance his stuntman career. The training team "bullying" him was a laugh and when the result came out saying he knew that would be the case but at least I did something implying he was just being petty having been backtrooped.

HAVING SAID ALL THAT... He stuck at it and got the green lid and believe hes done a tour of Afghan so fair play and respect to the guy!

Those pics aren't dodgy lo!!l Mega funny... *text deleted* love that sense of humour!! Aren't you the guy that commented on my rugby initiation and how it was "gay" ?yep.... *text deleted**text deleted** need to aquire that sense of humour bigtime matey if your *text deleted**text deleted** join *text deleted*.
I meant that we can't really judge him because he has went through recruit training and earnt the beret, we haven't

Peter.G

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Yes thats very true and I agree with it. But when you go down saying "I think of these men as equals" about Cpls and Lieutenants whilst being a recruit not makes you look like an idiot but makes you an idiot *text deleted*

Who said that?

RMC-Wannabe

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Those photos on facebook are brilliant *text deleted*.

what a laugh!

FrancisL1991

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I posted a thread yesterday on this but it got closed for being on the wrong section of the forum! I'm friends with him on facebook and it is a real profile, appears to be doing well for himself now!

Succo

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
"Whoa, dude..aint you that guy off commando on the front line?"

who cares. :dontaskme: really.

R

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
i remember a week or so ago there was a thread about the fella out of commando on the front line called adam collins, and there was discussion if he ever passed out or not.

well apoligies *text deleted* i cant find the thread, but i did find this (dunno how)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?p...558973&oid=2364858603#pid=368627&id=634761763

Adam Collins Facebook profile:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=618820245

Adam Collins in Afghanistan; Facebook Group:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=44606573592&ref=search&sid=100000170101611.1508558681..1