Addicted to Battlefield 2

Globe-Trotter

PRMC Passed
Reaction score
I think if become obsesive with a game :*text deleted*: Hence why I havent been on here for a while!

Just recently got a new PC capable of playing some of the online games availaible so got BF2..somehow I clocked up 19 hours in the first 3 days of playing it.I may be a bit out of date as I know it came out 3 years ago!Anyone play Armed Assault online?Ive heard its supposed to be better?

noble

Reaction score
play 'America's Army' the US army recruitment game, it is really good

Watson

Reaction score
Armed Assault is a lot better, totally different stlye of game play of needing to work together.
Would recommend it.

Jas

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I was a huge fan of Bf2, got nearly 2,000 hours on it :eek:ops: Moved on to Call of Duty 4 now but it gets boring quickly.

Globe-Trotter

PRMC Passed
Reaction score
Watson said:
Armed Assault is a lot better, totally different stlye of game play of needing to work together.
Would recommend it.
Ive seen some videos on YouTube and seems a bit more team orientated.Finally seem to be getting better on BF2 now ive got the L85 unlock as a medic and i only play on the servers with no vehicles as its very annoying when as soon as you spawn a jet drops a couple of tonne of bomb onto you

Ive got COD4 but havent much time to play on it to be honest but from what ive seen it looks good

Jas

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Trotter you should get a Bf2 mod called 'Project Reality'. A new version of it is supposed to be coming out today and its one of the most realistic games out there. Take a look. http://www.realitymod.com/

pompey606

Reaction score
i was more of a fan of bf2142 and i still play css to this day...

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Sniper the only class worth playing *text deleted*,boom headshot and all that.

love l85 with medic (still wonder why its the a1 and in EU forces they have the a2 without susat tho...). Very accurate, just don't do full auto as it likes to spray alot.

Paul-M

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Which is best for when I'm seeing double man? x

EDIT: Sorry guys, don't even remember coming on my PC last night, *text deleted**text deleted* ...

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Trotter you should get a Bf2 mod called 'Project Reality'. A new version of it is supposed to be coming out today and its one of the most realistic games out there. Take a look. http://www.realitymod.com/
Yo i play BF2 alot and im downloading this reality mod and was wondering do you need the bf2 expansion? i currently just play the basic BF2 game

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MumtoRM Addicted! Parents & Partners 23
D Am I addicted?? General Royal Marines Joining Chit Chat 16
News After the battlefield Military News and Clips 0