Advertising Prmc.co.uk

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
how can we advertise this website and get more members, we could do with a good community of serving RM's that would be awesome i know JK used to make videos on utube has he started RT now ???

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
how can we advertise this website and get more members, we could do with a good community of serving RM's that would be awesome i know JK used to make videos on utube has he started RT now ???
Mate unfortunately JK never passed prmc ... and since then i think he's re-thinking the RM's as a career choice. :heartbroken:

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
r what a shame he would of made a great marine.. i didnt know him personally but by the sound of his videos he would of... did he fail by miles?? or just slimly?

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
He failed his first 2 prmc's and withdrew from the third, I honestly can't remember what his scores were like on prmc but I think determination was his biggest issue, nice guy but don't think he wanted it as much as some of you

All the best

GW

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i would die if i dont make it, marines is my life and has been since i can remember i really hope i pass my prmc in march !! just my fitness sucks real bad at the moment only 20 pressups 0 pullups and 60 situps and my run time is 9:40 on treadmill.. that kinda sucks i got alot of work to do

Plummy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* well how could say hed be a good marine *text deleted*. if he couldnt pass the prmc generally means he didnt have what it takes. although he was anice guy

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
its just that seeing his videos he seem as keen as *text deleted*

will

Reaction score
JK pulled out of his prmc because he was ill and felt like *text deleted**text deleted*. he had very good scores. he was a nice lad as well

JG

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
such ashame to see that happen, are these videos available anywhere?