afco tomorrow

Boataimer

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
hi lads

got my appointment at luton afco tomorrow and was planning to push the button and tell them i want in full time in the regs. just wondering if they will actually start judging me tomorrow, obviously im expecting questions bout why i want to join etc but will they actaully start asking me stuff on the corps, histroy etc, just want to know if theres anything i can swat up on tonight before i go.

also was planning to wear a wistle, or is it not that important at this stage of the game as im planning on going off to work after. any other last min tips i need to know?

thanks buds.

roguesniper

Reaction score
hey, its it your interview or your first visit to the careers office?

Woody

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
hi mate its my first visit to careers office

Nah, at this stage they'll be answering the questions for you and not the other way round. You'll just have a chat to see if you know what a career in the corps would involve and to see if you know what your getting yourself in for :)

roguesniper

Reaction score
They made me watch a film about the royal marines then told me what i had to do to get in. nothing to pressing on your first visit. you will probs come out with a load of leaflets and a bit more knowledge.

roguesniper

Reaction score
the psychometric tests are pretty easy aswell, shouldnt be a prob for ya

Boataimer

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
i thought as much, maybe ive got a slight dose of paranoia *text deleted*

thanks for your comments guys im looking forward to it now, well im off to get my clobber ironed and have my first wet shave in about 6 years.:doh:

New Threads