Afco

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Fingers Cross my trip to the AFCO Will bring good news!.. Got an interview tomorrow and im going to see if it will be possible for me to still join the marines even tho i have been taking medication up till last year for ADHD.

Im Just going to be honest with them and tell them why i was diognoised with it and show them how mature iam and fingers crossed i come across very well!.. And they will tell me that there is a good chance that ill still be able to get in.

Im sure there must be a few lads in the marines with ADHD. There a Thousands of people who have ADHD as a kid. Some might not even realise but its true!. So i just pray to god that i can still join!.

Maybe my doctor can clear my medical record of it??. Is this possible?.. Also if my doctor explains to the Medical Staff that i have no symptoms of ADHD anymore that might help!..

FINGERS CROSSED :unsure:

Sam

Charlie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i dont think *text deleted* doc can clear medical receords, i think they stay with you for *text deleted* whole life : )

i dont know alot about ADHD im afraid, tho some guys i know have it and i cant really seea problem...tho there mite be an issue with taking medication!

someone else will no doubt have all the anwers for you!

good luck tho!

:smile:

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
Best of luck Rusty,

You have a good attitude and let your Careers Officer see that, respectfully show determination to forward your application. remember the AFCO officer wants you to join just as much as you do.

All the best
GW

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Dont mean to put a downer on you buttt..

Yup Seen that mate.. Thats why im going to see them tomorrow and have a good chat with them and see what they say!... Ill soon find out if there is a chance i can get in or not..

Sam

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Went down to the AFCO Today to get more information etc.. And came away with a big smile on my face!.. Had a great chat with the Corporal really helpfull and such a nice chap!.. Gave me lots of information and he told me what i need to be doing etc.. Picked up my application too!.. Id advise any newbies to go down to there AFCO really helpful people down there and you get alot of handy information!.. Learnt alot today!..

Im a happy man!.