After Royal Marines?

JoeSmith

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
What does everyone want to do after The Royal Marines?
Sure not everyone wants to make it a life long career, me personally want to do something like reporting or something.
Don't really know how hard it would be but just think would be a good job!
Sorry if this was already a thread I looked but couldn't find nothing:cool:

JDMSAM

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Cant think that far ahead!! Im Going for career as a Royal

Qwerty123

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind owning my own business eventually.... not sure what it would be doing yet!

I've allways been into buying + selling stuff, so maybe buying and selling property? Potential to earn a lot of money in that if you are careful.

good thread

v3locity

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Not sure dependent on how much i enjoy the lifestyle, i would consider leaving at 28 or so and go to university, maybe travel a bit.

As for a job after i leave i am not 100% sure at the moment, possibly something more adventurous than an office job thats for sure.

JoeSmith

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I was just curious what everyone wanted to do.
Cheers :D

ben25

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I was just curious what everyone wanted to do.
Cheers :D

i want to become a Police officer , but then i could spend my career in the marines >>?

ask me in 5 years and ill let ya know , *text deleted*

Ben

Leedham

Reaction score
Suprised no1 has said this yet...fireman would be my first choice of career after the marines

Lloydy101

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Survival guide, adventure training instructor......bodyguard *text deleted*

C

cujo

probably a childs television presenter, like 'balamory' or something....*text deleted* just kidding....really though, hopefully get into sbs then become some sort of secret agent like jayson bourne! :bigsmile: one step at a time though aye lads, got to pass pjft 1st!

foggers

Reaction score
If I go special forces, definately do some mercenary work.

If that doesn't work out might just work for a friend from school as a consultant or something.

Jervis

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I dunno if i would leave the marines but if i did, i'd try and get a masters in sailling then work for some rich dude sailing his boat to the med etc... while his not on it its urs *text deleted*

mike webb

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
with you all the way foggers.. black ops would be a natural follow on... but who knows i might have family and stuff by then...!

edd91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
close quater protection or a really would not mind owning my own gym or bike shop.

C

critchmufc

mercenary or blackwater (who are mercenaries, just an organised army aswell)

Nintendouche

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Im sure if you have done a few years in the armed forces and done many tours you would be sick of war and warfare.

I think i would like to become a music teacher and fill the other passion of mine

C

critchmufc

Im sure if you have done a few years in the armed forces and done many tours you would be sick of war and warfare.

I think i would like to become a music teacher and fill the other passion of mine

you never know, most people miss the action, and join up with the reserves after they retire/leave

cutler05

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I would want to be a strongman.... Been doing it for the last year and got pretty good but dropped it for Marines