Afternoon...

Jewell

Reaction score
Alright guys,

Names Jewell.

Just flew back from Oz to join up as i didn't like it over there...left England with a house,company car,missus and come back to *text deleted**text deleted* all with no missus(left her out there,did me nut)....Always wanted to join up and now at the ripe age of 22,thought now is the best time to sign on the dotted line so at the PJFT stage,PRMC mid may...

Had family and alot of mates in the Core so know quite abit the lifestyle and cant wait...i live with an x royal as well.....top blokes but nightmares when drunk and always naked hahaha

Always wanted to join,even as a kid but i wanted to experience abit of life first and i dont think i was mature, mentally or physically at 17 so put it to the back of my mind....

Based in Taunton....
Be good to meet some of you lot at the PRMC....know more people the better...

My biggest worry about the 32 weeks training is being surrounded by chav *text deleted*ers and hopefully more peeps my age or more mature than most youngsters will be there through the fun times.

Oh and a massive massive motorbike fan....

Duffy1

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Jewell,

Y didn't u like Oz if u don't mind me asking? I'll b joining the corps at 21 (19 now) and I think the extra few years worth of physical and mental maturity puts u in a gud position when u do join the corps as well as increasing *text deleted* chances of passing rt. Know what u mean bout the chav *text deleted*ers-hopefully those types will be weeded out early on in training. Gud luck with *text deleted* application

Jewell

Reaction score
Hey Jewell,

Y didn't u like Oz if u don't mind me asking? I'll b joining the corps at 21 (19 now) and I think the extra few years worth of physical and mental maturity puts u in a gud position when u do join the corps as well as increasing *text deleted* chances of passing rt. Know what u mean bout the chav *text deleted*ers-hopefully those types will be weeded out early on in training. Gud luck with *text deleted* application
Nice place,real pretty....Best beaches in the World they say and they were beautiful..
Heres a pic i took,5 mins from where i used to live...

Cheap living, a months rent in England would last me nearly 3 over in Oz and that was in a nice area.....
Fuel half price,food abit cheaper....everyone is chilled out,hardly any violence,cities are clean...and i mean mint.... Always hot...normal day is 30 degrees EASILY....hottest day i had was 45 and thats a nasty dry heat as well.

Heres a typical christmas eve day in Oz with me on my bike....Even to hot to wear full protective clothing...

West Coast is all SAND,SAND and more SAND....no forests over there but East Coast is totally different....i didn't spend much time there....I love my countryside,im a guildford lad at heart but British countryside is gorgeous.one of a kind.

i just found the people very fake and arrogant....where english people are very open,upfront but you know where you stand with everyone....

Im English through and through,too proud to leave this place....I left to go to Oz and appreciate Enlgand even more now....even with the stupid prices on everything and the attitude...i love it.

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome to the site =)

So.. You change colour and become soft and easily bitten when you're 22 now? I'm dreading the next 5 years of my life then!

Good luck in your application =D

Ash

crackhour

Civilian Member
Reaction score
Australia?? Pish...

Why go to australia when you can come to england??

Ey mate, we've got beaches here to y'know.. You're not impressing me mate!!

See!

Jewell

Reaction score
Australia?? Pish...

Why go to australia when you can come to england??

Ey mate, we've got beaches here to y'know.. You're not impressing me mate!!

See!
Without sounding too much of a fag,South West is farking tops for beaches....

I love this wet little island.

crackhour

Civilian Member
Reaction score
Jewell...

What I think you mean is... En-gul-and, En-gul-and, En-gul-and,
En-gul-and, En-gul-and...En-gul-aaa-und...

Best country in the world *text deleted* and dont you forget it.. Eh? Eh??:nunu:

Jewell

Reaction score
Dont shout it too loudly mate otherwise you will be called a racist.

rolleyes.