aggression training

reid81

Reaction score
aggression training, what is it?
the fairer sex have softened me up a bit, can i get a heads up on this, in return i promise to have your tea ready and then we can have a lie in and talk about yer feelings.

no i wont...

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Wait till they *text deleted**text deleted* you over, all you need really!

Paul-M

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Creating an atmosphere to make you more aggressive and willing to fight. Obviously I can't tell you the techniques they use because I simply don't know, but my boxing trainer used to scream at people when they were on the bag, like "Come on you fat *text deleted**text deleted* *text deleted**text deleted*ing pound the *text deleted**text deleted* out of that bag hit it like a man you're meant to be a boxer you *text deleted**text deleted* stop flailing around like a fanny hit it" he would keep going and you would smash the *text deleted**text deleted* out of the bag harder and longer than you ever would normally, and if you were me you would imagine the bag was him *text deleted*. They will probably do things like that in RT aswell as locker trashings and humiliation to piss you off and make you angry, and to make you more aggressive. Then when you go on operation they can turn this aggression on the enemy with psychology and *text deleted**text deleted*, like that torture video someone posted on here, if i was a Marine about on ops and I watched that I can guarantee I would fight harder, they try and make you really loathe the enemy.

M

MTW

*text deleted* you boys been reading to many commic books!? there is no such thing as agression training *text deleted*.

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Aggression is merely a psychological response an relating action to a certain situation. "Aggression training" is simply a mixture psychological techniques for everyday life a good example is Aggression Replacement Training (ART) which is a technique from the 1980's that was developed to help abused youth that had an overly aggressive attitude learn how to function as a regular person in society. This technique only involves Social skills, Anger management and moral reasoning which alone are somewhat normal things but to someone that has not had a decent upbringing or had been influenced whilst maturing they are foreign and unknown.

Controlled aggression is a skill that is developed over time. Example being boxers or martial artists, natural whilst not in a ring then as the round starts they switch to a "kill" mode but at the sound of a bell or the touch of a referee they can switch off again.

aggression training, what is it?
the fairer sex have softened me up a bit,

Im guessing you are asking how you can get into the dagger in the teeth, charging up a hill under enemy fire to take a enemy position mindset...well you cant on civvy street you will need a mixture of confidence, experience, motivation and skill that you can only obtain in a branch of the armed forces.

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
the paras do milling - do the marines do something similar?

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Creating an atmosphere to make you more aggressive and willing to fight.
i sincerely hope you're wrong i've spent the last 5 years learning how to be less aggressive and willing to fight... would be an absolute arse to then find out i've wasted all that time and effort.

Gazza_7

Reaction score
You also get tied to a chair with your eyes cellotaped open and subjected to back to back re-runs of Home and Away, drives you insane allegedly. True story :eek:h:

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! *text deleted*

MAXPAIN

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
''at the walk''....''advance''.......''ungaurd''..........AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i want to do bayonet training soooo much *text deleted*

kill kill kill kill kill kill

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
haha yeah, he does seem pretty up for killing with that bayonet. that looked really cool though.