ahhh help!

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
right guys i have 6 weeks untill my RMAD and if i fail i might have to leave home. im only 16 and have no where to go so thats *text deleted* suck... i need to get in this time around or else im screwed... and this moment in time im NO WHERE near enough and the fitness level to pass my RMAD i can do the 3 miler at 25 mins at a push i reckon *text deleted* and my pressups are like 20 and pullups 3 at a push...

do u think in 6 weeks of following the fitness program on the website will make me pass? cheers guys

james

Robfo

Reaction score
6 weeks should be fine mate, be a lot of hard work but hey, whaddya expect?

The little book for POC has a 6 week training programme in the back that is pretty hardcore, enough to get you where you need to be im sure. Someone posted it on the forum a while back im sure, so have a dig around and see what you think to that.

brownie123

Reaction score
6 weeks is a long time mate just beast yourself. and a few days before the RMAD dont do any physc and pack urself with carbs [ what advice my afco gave me ] so your full of energy :) 25 minutes for 3miles is 8+ minutes a mile; try aiming for around 7 minute miles :); My AFCO recomended this to me:-

AM - CV

PM - UPPER BODY, for e.g

6:30AM - 3 Mile run [Mon/tues/thurs/fri] 5mile run [sun], to get used to running in early mornings, shortly after 40 lengths in your swimming baths.

PM - Upper body circuit; your the only one that can make yourself fit mate just go for it :)

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
dont worry about your fitness and there is no need to talk about it to much. just get out there and train with no excuses at all, if you dont feel sick then dont stop and train harder till you do.

always be sure to keep a bucket near you though *text deleted*

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ryanp16 Exams ahhh! Jollies Bar 0
J Ahhh the pain!! Training Plans and Diet Suggestions 13
Dixon.ZA Ahhh just wondering someting. Overseas Section 6