Alcohol Warning

ste preece

Former RM
Reaction score
Thanks

A salutary lesson on the hazards associated with drink.
Ninja, that was priceless. It explains why the ugly women always get fixed up. Its not pity, its because the lads are minging when they pull them. I remember waking up next to one of these gorillas once. She was essence late at night, but the next morning I had to decide whether to wake it up so that I could get out of bed or saw my arm off. The saw would have been the best option, but it was my drinking arm so I pulled it out fast from under the beast and legged it!!

Cheers

Steve

Iles

Reaction score
That was awesome Ninja.
Steve I know what you mean, I've been there more times than is good for any man *text deleted*, and they look so hot at 3am I swear.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Man havet we all woken up next to that before.

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
buttgirlbed.gif

This ring any bells, :bigsmile:

ste preece

Former RM
Reaction score
Gorillas

Stacka mate, a lot of us will have done. However, the secret is to smile and think, bloody nora, I deserve credit for bravery! Fearless!

Cheers

Steve

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Stacka mate, a lot of us will have done. However, the secret is to smile and think, bloody nora, I deserve credit for bravery! Fearless!

Cheers

Steve

Ha ha, yeah......i think i need a VC for some of the things of woken up too. Happy days, some times wish i could have em back.

Im a man ford bodies when im drunk, the realise the face dont fit in the morning