Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

All Arms Commando Course.

Discussion in 'General Royal Marines Joining Chit Chat' started by rodgerdodger, Mar 14, 2019.

1. rodgerdodger

rodgerdodger New Member

App Stage:
    Joining other service
    Good evening all. This may have been posted in the wrong place but I’ve noticed on here before somebody’s posted a detailed, general course programme of the 32 week course at Lympstone. Now being a Royal Marines forum this may not be anyone’s forte but could anybody provide something similar except in regard to the 17 weeks (inc beat up & pre commando) AACC course? Thanks in advance.

2. ThreadpigeonsAlpha

ThreadpigeonsAlpha Royal Marines Commando

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    It’s 13 weeks. It’s basically the second half of RT. And mostly about getting the filthy honking Pongo habits out of you.

As far as I am aware you can receive the relevant and upto date information through your chain of command.

Or just Rock up and suck it and see....

• Like Like x 2
  3. rodgerdodger

rodgerdodger New Member

App Stage:
    Joining other service
    Ah yes but 17 weeks including 4 weeks CCC (beat up) I thought? . I’m aware of the course content in general however was looking for a more detailed overview including the exercises and their focus, just out of interest really! Currently on leave so can’t chase anything up so suck it and see I shall.
    Haha filthy Pongo. I’m sure the DS will do their job .
    Thanks for the information!

4. Hyperhippo

Hyperhippo Active Member

App Stage:
    Joining other service
    The AACC conducted at Lympstone is only 8 weeks long. The Commando Conditioning Course and Pre Commando Course are what makes it up to be 13.

I might be able to get a picture of a week by week general overview today, if not I’ll get it for you next week

• Like Like x 1
    • Gucci Info Gucci Info x 1
  5. Thomo

Thomo New Member

• Like Like x 1