All Arms Commando Course

closet_commando

Reaction score
Hi guys, my first post on hear but i have been a keen visitor and taken many good training tips away form this site for quite a while now, so thanks.

Unfortunatley i am not a potential bootneck :eek:, i am already serving in the RN and have been for quite a while now and will hopefully in 4 months time be given a place on the AACC.

I'm just wondering if there are any other guys on this site that have done the AACC recently that could offer me any tips and advice or even a training programme that they used to get them through. I cant attend any organised beet ups or conditioning course as i will be deployed pretty much up to the start of the course. With that in mind I will be trying to replicate, as much as possible my own beat up so would also be keen to hear from anybody that has attended one of the organised beatup courses.

Physically i'm resonably fit, 9:30 mile and half and decent upper body strength. However i am aware the BFT fitness is not the key on this course and i am also pushing out on endurance and working with weight and in boots.

Given that this is probably the only opportunity that i will ever get to earn my green beret i want to go as best prepared as i possibly can. If there is anyone with that vital bit of knowledge that they are willing to pass on it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance