Alright boys

0.01%

Reaction score
Been lurking on the forum for a good couple of months now so thought i'd do the decent thing and say hello! Started the application process in November, passed all the stages thus far and am now looking forward to my PRMC on the 20th May. Fair to say that most things in my life at the moment are geared towards making sure I pass.

I've been interested in a career in the forces ever since I was a nipper (21 now) and in particular the RMs have fascinated me from the moment I first saw one of the recruiting adverts.........the 99.9% need not apply ones (hence the user name *text deleted*) Long story short, I have messed about the last few years, done this and that and not really enjoyed anything work wise and as a consequence lived for the weekend. Not a bad way to be if you can hack the same thing day in day out for the next 50/60 years but I am sure it is this that has made my daily thought of, "there must be something more than this," grow and grow. So I decided one day that I was going to stop wondering what life could be like, stop putting up reasons not to do it, stop walking down the road to nowhere and promised myself I would prove to myself I could become one of the elite, and by doing so embark on a career that offers me what I want. I took the plunge in November, filled in the form, did everything that was asked of me and got to this point.

Right i'll stop that here as that's more than enough *text deleted*. But I will end with the obligatory thumbs up for the mods/admins of this site, blinding resource and nice to be able to read new things connected to the RM's (and obviously PRMC) on a daily basis as there are only so many other pages you can look at. Best thing in my view is that it brings like minded people who are having the same experiences, and ultimately the same end goal, together as my, "normal mates," can't understand fully what it is, and to a lesser extent why i'm doing this.

Can't see i'll have that problem here ;)

Cheers fellas, Ad.

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Ad & have to say I'm rather chuffed you've found it of interest, thanks for the kind words.

I do like the username - and hope you are indeed successful at PRMC.

The very best of luck to you.

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Good effort! (as the PTIs say) and the very best of luck at PRMC!

Ash