Alright Fellas

Srew

Reaction score
Hello fellas, thought I'd introduce myself. I'm 18 and hoping to join the Royal Marines in 2009/10. Working quite hard on the fitness side of things at the moment, and have got quite a bit of travelling planned for next year. When I hopefully do get in my aspirations would be to go reconnaissance operator/SBS/ML, as I'm sure my others on here are hoping to achieve:smile1:. Sorry it was abit long winded,

Thanks Screw.

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Hello Mate! And welcome to this awesome forum!..

Need any help with anything just ask theres always someone on here who can help / answer your questions!..Yup your the same as me, Im hoping to be joining in 2009/10.. Cant wait now!.. Been training like buggery recently!..

Good Luck with everything!

Sam

Srew

Reaction score
Hello mate, with any luck I might even see you down at Lympstone.

Cheers Screw.

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah imagine that eh!, Make sure we both send our applications at the same time and apply for PRMC at the same time and we should be sorted :laugh:

Good Luck!
Sam

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
Rusty from your scores you seem pretty ready to me (not like I know first hand, just I know the scores you need),
how come your holding out 'til 2009/10?

Joe

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Cheers mate!.. Yeah my strength and fitness is pretty much bob on without being bigheaded.. Just im going to see were my cycling carrer can take me first, But if that fails it looks like the marines will be the path for me!. Joining the marines has been something ive always wanted to do so i think the marines will come in front, But i think i want to still travel round the world racing my bike for a year more or so!.. I Love racing my bike!..

Sam