Is your device Android or IOS?

• Android

Votes: 29 55.8%
  • IOS

Votes: 23 44.2%

• Total voters

Clumsy

Reaction score
Please respond to the poll. Information required for a project I'm working on to help potential recruits learn Corps history.

its_meg

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Risky thread title, if you thought people are riled about women having lower standards you have no IDEA what phone debates look like on this forum!

:)

Very accurate, I have strong opinions on how much better Android is ;)

Seags98

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
For the record, that is called laziness and sending the photo to my computer via fb which compresses it so much. I just got a Samsung Note 8 which wipes all phone cameras out of existence so shush ;)

Understood, I’ll back off;)

Hyperhippo

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
To be honest, I don’t really get the whole iOS and Android war..

As long as I can text, call and look at memes I’m okay

But for the record I have an iPhone 5s

Seags98

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I think the term I am looking for is 'iPhone peasant'? Or is that a bit too strong for this time in the evening? ;)

I’m not the type for personal insults, so I won’t even dignify that with a response;)

Fibonarchie

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
And so it begins...

Only reason I’m IOS at the moment is just managed to jump the sinking windows phone ship and now I can’t be bothered with any hard work - prefer to trade my personal details and dignity for some gucci apps.

cc1

(former RM)
Reaction score
IPhones are brilliant... Except for the notification display, oh and the charging port constantly breaking, and the two-year upgrade cycle that you and Apple are bound into ramming buggy updates down your throat whilst you sleep, and itunes, and how your phone will either randomly die at 15% or seemingly live forever at 1%, or power down when the battery gets too cold, or the price, or removing the headphone Jack, or how its not even weather-sealed let-alone waterproof, or how insecure iCloud is, oh and how some adding an extra 1/3" screen pushes the price over £1k for a phone that has 2yr old technology, or how the Samsung Galaxy and Google Pixel are vastly superior phones...

Caversham

RM Commando, Crossed The Bar 13/12/2020
Reaction score
I guess that I'm a peasant with my 6s plus, which allows me to see the screen without squinting, but at my age, do I care?

As for the cost, it's called spending the kid's inheritance and I love it! :D

Alan

Kangarooj

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I have an iPhone 6, and i’m ready to switch after playing with a Samsung in PC World a few weeks ago :D
Just waiting for those January sales.

Mr S

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Android and IOS are like rugby and football.

Rugby is a game for thugs played by gentlemen, whereas football is a game for gentlemen played by thugs, bit like RM and Army. :D:D:D:D

I play Android :cool::cool:

JWJ

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Android and IOS are like rugby and football.

Rugby is a game for thugs played by gentlemen, whereas football is a game for gentlemen played by thugs, bit like RM and Army. :D:D:D:D

I play Android :cool::cool:
It's more like PC vs Console. PC is the masterrace and Console is for peasants.

I have a iPhone

New Threads