andy owen

andy5sm

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
ello fellas, here i am again, i joined 898 troop royal marines but wrapped my tits in half way through training three years ago for a *text deleted**text deleted*ing woman!!
ive decided that its time i corrected my life mistake and get bck in the core.
but because its been three and a bit years i *text deleted* do everything again and i forgot how much of a long winded process this is but i got my interview on the 16th so im halfway there. in a bit of a trof with my phys this week but im sure ill climb out. good luck to everyone you can do anything if you believe you can do it. hope to make some good friends ,thanks lads.

before:uglyhammer:now

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Buddy!..

Welcome to the site!.. Cant believe you left because of a women you stupid idiot :laugh::laugh: She must of been a very good one to of made you leave the marines!.. Christ i bet your gutted now aint you thinking that you could of had that green beret now.. So you left through RT then??... Or you actually became a marine then jacked it in?... Yeah its going to be very hard for you especially because you have done it all before and your going to have to go through all that pain again!... All the best tho mate its going to be tough but give 110% at everything and you shouldn't have a problem!..

Need any help with anything or have any questions just ask and someone will be able to help you!..

Good luck! and welcome aboard mate!.
Sam

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
Welcome Mate,

A lot of guys leave because of women and a lot find it doesn't last when they do leave. I guess if any women is putting that much pressure on you then it's not the right women, but you'll not be the last to make that mistake.

If you are looking to rejoin then all I can say is make sure you have all your leaving docs sorted at the begining, it just drags it out even more as I found out.

All the best
GW

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
woman

I left Army basic for a woman.
After a few weeks I massively regretted it and longed to go back in but didn't because the last thing my troop sergeant had said to me was "give it 2 weeks Bradley and you'll be in that AFCO begging to come back". I hated him and didn't *text deleted* prove him right!!

I'm so glad I didn't *text deleted* I'd be in the Royal engineers now, building barracks in afghanistan watching the marines going off to battle and desperately longing to be a part of them.

I have a different GF now and if she makes the slightest hint that I shouldn't go in, or if she nags me during RT, shes out the door with a combat boot up her ar$e!

andy5sm

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
thanks

thanks for your reply mate and if you need any advice for the prmc or have any questions about the first 14 weeks of training let me no mate

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
welcome mate, I have a question... wtf did people do with their glasses on assault courses if anyone in your troop wore them, thanks and good luck!

S

Sotiris

Haha welcome!

Please tell me you're still with your women?

andy5sm

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
cheers mate , one bloke got glasses and was also issued with a seperate pair big blocky ones in trng, i suppose if you can see enough to do the assalt course without glasses then you dont wear them (he never did) but if you need to you *text deleted* do wat you *text deleted* do, but i could see it being a pain in the ass wearing them when you are hanging out *text deleted* ass and crawling,

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
thanks mate, i can see objects in detail but just not perfect, so when im shooting i suppose ill need them but i wont need them for long runs or gym :D thanks again everything seems clear now :)

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i suppose it will be the same but contacts dont steam up or fall off easily, but take them off for mud run!

Satch

Reaction score
Yeah and NBC training - CS gas behind contact lens = bad bad thing!